The idea that was coined to implement the Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) was necessary to have the uniform and progressive growth in the IT industry. Under the main objectives of the MAPIT the utmost is to facilitate the usage of the Human Resource Development and even Hindi language in the IT projects.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in MAPIT under MAPIT Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) Recruitment 2014 for the 30 posts of Lead Trainer & Trainer: Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) had currently announced to make the recruitment of the applicants for the 30 posts that are as below:
- Lead Trainer – 15 posts
- Trainer– 15 posts
General points of the eligibility are mentioned to be as following:
Age limit: Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) had stated to have attained the age by the 1st Jan 2014. This age on the date is needed to be in between the 21 years to 40 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The qualification possession from the applicants under both the posts is the same. The demand from the applicants is the bachelor’s degree i.e. B.E. or B. Tech that is required in the subjects’ computer science, IT and NIELIT (DOEACC).
Fees Schedule: Fee is scheduled to be Rs. 600 that is compulsory to pay to sort out the registration and to proceed for the further steps associated. Fee can be paid by the applicants by the Kiosk & CSC, credit card, debit card or internet banking.
Selection Method: It is very elementary to set the particular session of the selection so that only the suitable and apt candidate could be assorted. So having the detailed layout set Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) had decided to choose the applicants with the online test as primitive step and afterwards for the elected applicants by the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: To have the due registration under the Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAPIT) applicants are to follow the stipulated process. Under the process applicants will follow the official website. After the application being completely filled print out of the application must be retained for the commencement of the future usage.
- Closing date by which the applicants can apply for the post by the online method is 4th Jan 2014.
- Date at which the examination centers list will be published is from 10th Jan 2014 to the date 18th Jan 2014.
- Date at which the online test will commence is 19th Jan 2014.
- Date by which the result of the test will be made publicized is the 28th Jan 2014.
- Date to make precede the interview is the 10th Feb 2014.
- Date at which the merit list of the applicants duly selected will be publicized is the 24th Feb 2014.
- To have the complete detail as associated with the various terms and conditions the link which is associated is as below:
- To apply for the post online the link which is required is as mentioned to be below: