We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in MDCC Bank under MDCC Bank Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
MDCC Recruitment 2014 for 57 posts of JE, Junior Assistant and Other Posts: Mandya District Central Co-operative Bank Limited had made the announcement to make the induction of the 57 applicants on the vacated seats for the posts of JE, Junior Assistant and Other Posts. Detail of the posts is being mentioned to be below:
Age limit: Mandya District Central Co-operative Bank Limited had demanded the age to be 18 years to 35 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Engineer: Scholastic maturity required from the applicants is the BE that is needed in the civil.
- Junior Assistant/ Supervisor/ Cash Assistant: Requirement from the applicants for the post states that they could be holder of the degree along with the knowledge is required from the applicants in the computer applications.
- Driver: Applicants to get qualified for the post must be 10th or SSLC passed and needed to have the valid driving license of the four wheeler vehicle.
- Attender: Applicants have to be 10th class passed or SSLC passed to get qualified for the post.
Fees Schedule: To get listed under the authority applicants are liable to make the certain amount of payment. It is being announced to be Rs. 300 for the SC, ST applicants and the payment of the fee is needed to make to be Rs. 600 for the general category applicants.
Selection Method: Only after followed the suitable process applicants appropriate for the post could be drawn out. The process which is being structured by the bank to make the selection is the pen and paper test i.e. written examination.
Scheme to submit an application: The process which is being mentioned by the bank is very general but before to apply for the post the all the required dimensions have to be checked. It is very important so that applicants could make sure of their eligibility. Applicants after counting the eligibility must follow the mentioned procedure. Under the announced process of the Mandya District Central Co-operative Bank Limited applicants have to apply at the official website as mentioned.
Important Dates to Apply for MDCC Bank Recruitment 2014: Important dates to be provided by the Mandya District Central Co-operative Bank Limited are mentioned to be below:
- Date from which the online registration for the post will thoroughly get started is the 28th Feb 2014.
- Last date for making the online compliance of the application at the official website is being mentioned to be 28th March 2014.
- Closing date until which the payment regarding the registration has to be made is 29th March 2014.
References to Apply for Latest MDCC Bank Recruitment
- Mandya District Central Co-operative Bank Limited had mentioned the following link so that applicants could get connected with the official advertisement in which the complete detail required is being mentioned:
Download Recruitment Official Notification
- Online registration for the post must be completed by the process which is being thoroughly provided to be below: