Meghalaya Co Operative Apex Bank is eager to invite the new faces in their bank so that they could modify and implement the new ideas and the posts for which the authority had various vacancies are as following:
Meghalaya Corporation Apex Bank Ltd Recruitment 2016: 2 Vacancies
- Post Name: General Manager
- Age Limit: 55 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.53015-86465/- plus other allowances
- Qualification: Post Graduate in any discipline with CAIIB/DBF/Diploma in Cooperative Business Management or equivalent
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Printout Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 14th Nov 2016
- Deadline: 14th Nov 2016
Meghalaya Co-Operative Apex Bank Ltd Recruitment 2016: 2 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Resource Persons
- Age Limit: Not more than 62 years
- Qualification: Master in Business Management/Rural Management/Co-operative Management/Commerce/Agricultural and allied disciplines
- Selection Process: Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply offline send hard copy by registered/speed post before 2nd July 2016
- Deadline: 2nd July 2016
Meghalaya Co Operative Apex Bank Recruitment 2013 for the post of Supervisors and Bank cum Assistant Cashier (Closed)
- Supervisors: 25 Posts
- Bank cum Assistant Cashier: 25 Posts
Both the posts have 25 seats vacant for which authority had invited the applications and applicants will be eligible if had satisfied the following mentioned eligibility criterion:
Age limit: As per the directives of the authority that are being constituted in the support of the age of the applicants must be in between the minimum 21 years to the maximum age 30 years that the applicants must have gained as per on the date 1st August 2013 and aspirants that belong to the reserved category i.e. ST and SC are to be provided with the relaxation in the age by 5 years.
Educational Qualification: Requirement for the post that is being associated with the educational criterion states that applicants that are Graduate in any of the discipline are eligible and with this the most imperative qualification is related that applicants also should have the knowledge of the applications that are being related with the computers.
Fees Agenda: Application fees which is being scheduled for the applicants to get registered is Rs. 250 and concession in the fees is allowable to the applicants that are under the reserved category i.e. SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes) and PH (physically handicapped) applicants i.e. these applicants will pay the fees Rs. 150. Fees will be paid by the applicants by the Demand Draft (DD) which will be in the favor of the managing director, Meghalaya Cooperative Apex Bank Limited, Shillong.
Selection Process: Assortment of the potential applicants that would apply for the post will be made on the written test that will cover the every detail related with the post and applicants that will be selected by the written test will be liable to perform well in the personal interview. Also the certificates which are being related with the eligibility will also be verified on the later stages of the selection course of action.
Method to Apply: Resources of applying for the post is the application form that is being duly prescribed by the authority and with the application form must attach all the documents related with the education, age, caste, photo graph and experience certificates etc.
Important Date: Last date to receive all necessary credential by the authority is 14th Sep 2013. Applications after the date will not be accepted.
Important Link: Link to the official notification that is being notified by the authority is as mentioned below: