Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 65 posts of Officers and Office Assistant: Meghalaya Rural Bank had affirmed and avowed the scheme which is concerning for the 65 posts of Officers and Office Assistant. The complete well being associated with the through information is provided below:
- Officer Scale – I: 24 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 41 Posts
Age limit: The age having attained by the applicants is mentioned as 18 years to 28 years.
Educational Criterion Set: Meghalaya Rural Bank had stated the educational need as degree which could be in any of the concerning and allied discipline. Applicants must also be proficient in the local language.
Selection Method: The process of the selection is constructive and mentioned to work out only for the applicants that have cleared the RRBs Online CWE. This test was conducted by the IBPS in the Sep / Oct 2014. Applicants filtered from the process will be required to commence for the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of the Meghalaya Rural Bank is the requirement on the applicants to consider and to fulfill. Applicants are liable with the keep holding of application that is in the printed form.
- 5th Jan 2015 to 20th Jan 2015: Dates between which the application is to compile online.
- 4th Feb 2015: Applicants can reprint the application by this stipulated date.
- The connection to the official advertisement is provided below by the Meghalaya Rural Bank:
- To apply for the post online the connective reference link is mentioned below:
Meghalaya Rural Bank Recruitment 2015 for the 46 posts of Officers and Office Asst : Since of the time of the inception the bank, which hasn’t looked back is the Meghalaya Rural Bank. It at the present time is being the provider or the sector credit in the state at the large scale. It is very accountable and answerable in promoting the economic insertion and schemes in the rural areas. It had the major target that rural areas must be developed to the higher standards.
Meghalaya Rural Bank had also practiced the efficiency in making the induction of the applicants for the variable panels. For the year 2014 the requirement is to make the stimulation of the applicants for the 46 posts of Officers and Office Asst for which the detail required is as below:
- 08 posts for Officer Scale –I
- 38 posts for Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Eligibility norms are thoroughly mentioned to be below:
Age limit: It is very important that applicants must have the all the necessary traits and important points of the eligibility. The primitive factor is the maturity in the age which is needed on the date 1st July 2013. As on the date age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years. Along with it relaxation in the age to the by the 5 years is permissible to the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) applicants, by 3 years to the OBC (Other Backward Classes) and by 10 years to the PWD (Person with Disability).
Educational Criterion Set: Applicants in regards to the educational qualification must be holder of degree that is any of the discipline. Applicants having the educational qualification comparable to it are also eligible to apply.
Selection Method: Only the applicants that had been fortuned to be selected via the RRC – CWE (Common Written Examination) are eligible to move on for the next step of the selection procedure. This test was conducted in the month Sep / Oct 2013 under the supremacy of the IBPS. Applicants with the valid score card will be invited further for the interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: After having checked all the mandatory details and found to be eligible applicants follow the official website of the Meghalaya Rural Bank. All the valid details must be filled as on the later stages it will be required to be satisfy by the required certificates.
- Meghalaya Rural Bank had announced to start the process of the registration from the date 18th Feb 2014.
- Terminating date by which applicants must make the registration online is the 6th March 2014.
- Last date to make the reprinting of the applications is the 21st March 2014.
- To make the association with the official advertisement the important link required is comprehensively mentioned to be below:
- Registration for the post online is possible by the applicants to make at the web portal below: