Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) is a very well thought out project which is running under the supremacy of the Government of Maharashtra. It is providing with the business to the nation under the trades of infrastructure of land, roads, water or the problem associated with street lights. The status of the state is being counted under the most premier states of the country to launch of SWC services which had been granting the facilities of online submission and consent arrangement via the dynamic interactive portal.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in MIDC under MIDC Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
MIDC Recruitment 2014 for the 136 posts of Accounts Officer, Area Manager and Assistant posts:
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) had with the announcement recently had invited the applications for the 136 posts of Accounts Officer, Area Manager and Assistant posts and the detail interlinked is being mentioned to be as below:
Age limit: As reckoned on the date 25th July 2014 the age is required under the outskirts of 18 years to 33 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Deputy Chief Accounts Officer: The educational qualification associated is being mentioned to be degree or MBA in the finance.
- Accounts Officer: Degree in the subject of commerce is the requirement from the applicants.
- Administration Mode: Educational qualification from the applicants desirable is the Degree in law is the with the certificate course in the company secretary.
- Area Administration
- Assistant: Applicants are required to be holder of degree in the concerned subject.
- Assistant Public Relation Officer: Degree or diploma in the Journalism is the scholastic maturity associated from the applicants.
Fees Schedule: Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) had stated the schedule of the payment of fee which is must to pay to get the suitable registration. Applicants are liable to make the payment of Rs.700 (unreserved) and Rs. 350 (Reserved) candidates for Category I, applicants will pay Rs. 600/- for Unreserved category and Rs.300/- for reserved candidates for Category II and Rs.500/- for Unreserved category and Rs.250/- for reserved candidates for Category III. No fee schedule is being structured for the EXSM.
Selection Method: The decision of the selection of the applicants is being attached with the proclamation of the pen and paper test i.e. written examination and the next attached step with the selection is structured to be interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants that fulfills all the required criterions are needed to go through the process of registration. Under the process proclaimed applicants must follow the official website of Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC). This filled application must be retained so that could be used at the future selection process.
- Date from which applicants are requested to start the process of registration is 1st July 2014.
- Closing date for making the submission of the application online is 21st July 2014.
- Date under which the payment of fee is must to be make is being provided to be 1st July 2014 to the date 23rd July 2014.
- Terminating date for filling the application form with the remaining details after the payment of the fee is provided to be 25th July 2014.
- Applicants are requested to get the official advertisement at the connection underneath at which the desirable information is being available to count the eligibility:
- Online registration is must to make the official website of the Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) that is being provided as below:
Apply Online Application Form