Ministry of Home Affairs, National Civil Defence College had announced to make the staffing of the candidates. The process got notified thoroughly is for various posts and the concerning detail is underneath:
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2017 – 69 Supervisor, Technical Assistant & Other – Last Date: Within 60 days
Post Name: Various Vacancies
No. of Vacancies: 69 posts
- Technical Assistant: 28 posts
- Wireless Supervisor: 30 posts
- Cipher Assistant: 11 posts
Age Limit: 56 years
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
Qualification: Please Check Official notification
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before Within 60 days
Advertisement Date: 30th March 2017
Deadline: Within 60 Days from the date for publication of this Advertisement in Employment News
Official Website: www.mha.nic.in
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2016-17: 475 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Sr Field Officer, Accounts Officer, Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Subedar Major, Head Constable
- Qualification: Graduation Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University, 10th pass or equivalent, 12th with Science, Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department
- Selection Process: Interview/Exam
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send by Speed Post
- Publication of Advertisement of Date: 25th March 2016
- Deadline: 25th May 2016 (within 60 days from the date of publication of Advertisement)
Download Recruitment Official Notification
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2016-17 for one post of Library & Information Assistant (Closed)
Age Perimeter: The announced age perimeter that is the most for the candidates to get qualified is 18 years to 25 years. The age relaxation got announced permitting for the candidates that are under the community SC, ST, and OBC as per the rules and the regulations.
Educational Qualification: Ministry of Home Affairs had mentioned the need of the education as Graduation Degree along with the Diploma or Certificate in the Library Science.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will get completed on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the interview session.
Application Submission: The announcement by the Ministry of Home Affairs for the registration is the use of the application that is under the formatted layout. The application filled with the appropriate detail is to send with the concerning certificate and the documents.
Significant Date: 1st Jan 2016: The final permitted period until which application must get acknowledged at the office premises with the necessary testimonials.
Vital Link: Ministry of Home Affairs had mentioned for the candidates to make the use of the official employment newspaper dated 12th Dec 2015 to 18th Dec 2015 to get the complete detail and the associated aspects of the eligibility.
Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2016 for post of LPAI Secretarial (Closed)
Ministry of Home Affairs had arranged the associated detail that got notified to make the staffing of the candidates. The progression having arranged is for post of LPAI Secretarial for which the concerning detail is below:
Age Perimeter and Educational Qualification: Applicants are to refer the official notification of the Ministry of Home Affairs to get the detail of the age and the educational maturity in the possession.
Application Submission: The declaration by the Ministry of Home Affairs for the registration is the use of the application pattern. The application requires sending with the necessary testimonials needed for the reckoning of eligibility.
Significant Date: 31st Dec 2015: The final permitted period until which the application must get receipted at the office premises comprehensively.
- Ministry of Home Affairs had mentioned for the candidates to get the recruitment notification for the post with the linkage underneath:
- The corrigendum associated to the extension of the date needed getting collected via the connection underneath: