Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF & CC) is a nodal agency of the central Government which is working for the planning, promotion and complete overseeing of the implementation of the environment and forestry policies. The main vision of the authority is related completely with the ideas of the conservation and upkeep of the natural resources.
MoEF & CC Recruitment 2015 for the 25 posts of Scientist: Applications are recently invited by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF & CC) thaws the concern of the authority with the future aspirations of the deserving applicants and man power. Applicants under the concerning environment is mentioned to recruit for the 25 posts of Scientist and the suitable detail under the posts is provided below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: The complete requirement of the education and age is must to have in the aptitude and their detail is provided beneath by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF & CC):
- Scientist -’B’: Education which is needed under the concerning posts is provided to be as the master’s degree which is required in the botany and requirement of the age which is linked is mentioned to be as the 35 years.
- Scientist -’C’: Applicants are linked with the scholastic maturity under the post to be as master’s degree which is required in the zoology and age maturity which is being demanded by the applicants is the 35 years.
- Scientist -’D’: The required education which is being linked with the applicants is the bachelor’s degree which is stated in the civil engineering. The possession of the age in the aptitude is provided to be as 40 years.
- Scientist -’F’: Academic which is being demanded from the applicants is provided to be as bachelor’s degree in the civil engineering and age which is mentioned for the applicants is the 50 years.
Fees Schedule: The process of the fee is being suitably integrated by the authority. The fee which is to be pay is provided to be as the Rs. 100 and this is to pay only via the bank draft only. Applicants with the category SC, ST, female and physically handicapped are thoroughly exempted from the schedule of the fee. Applicants must make the payment in the favor of Drawing and distributing officer, MOEF & CC and fee is payable at New Delhi.
Selection Method: Applicants will be firstly shortlisted as per according to the applications that are being received. Only the creamy applicants are to invited at the stipulated processes for the process of the interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF & CC)
Important Date: Date of advertisement is being mentioned to be as 21t March 2015 to 27th March 2015.
- Applicants make sure to send the necessary applications within the 45 days of the notification having advertised.
- Applicants with the far flung areas must send the application within the 60 days of the notification advertised.
References: The link which is concerning is provided as beneath by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEF & CC) so that the advertisement and the application form are being assorted: