MOIL limited is also known as Manganese Ore (India) Limited. The company is a Miniratna public sector enterprises established in 1896. MOIL engaged in the works of mining and having more than 10 mines in all over country. The company official website is moil.nic.in where the candidates can find more about MOIL. The company has section of latest updates, marketing, tenders, and manual and recruitment notification on the official website where the candidates can get more information about latest opening vacancies in MOIL. The head office of the company in the state of Maharashtra.But we advised to the candidates that bookmark this page also to get latest update on various jobs, vacancies, results, syllabus, exams pattern and recruitment news in MOIL.
MOIL Limited Recruitment 2017: 33 Trainee, Mine Foreman & Other Vacancies – Last Date 15-2-2017
Post Name: Trainee, Mine Foreman & Others
- Trainee Sel. Gd. Mine Foreman/Sel. Gd. Mine Foreman (NE-09): 05 posts
- Mine Foreman-I (NE-08): 04 posts
- Mine Mate-I (NE-05): 08 posts
- WED-II (NE-05): 09 posts
- Blaster-II (NE-04): 07 posts
Age Limit: 40-45 years
- Trainee Sel. Gd. Mine Foreman/Sel. Gd. Mine Foreman (NE-09): Around Rs.29000/- per mint in the scale of pay of Rs.12200-360-23000/-
- Mine Foreman-I (NE-08): Around Rs.27800/- per mint in the scale of pay of Rs.11700-340-21900/-
- Mine Mate-I (NE-05): Around Rs.25250/- per mint in the scale of pay of Rs.10600-280-19000/-
- WED-II (NE-05): Around Rs.25250/- per mint in the scale of pay of Rs.10600-280-19000/-
- Blaster-II (NE-04): Around Rs.24550/- per mint in the scale of pay of Rs.10300-260-18100/-
- Trainee Sel. Gd. Mine Foreman/Sel. Gd. Mine Foreman (NE-09): Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying
- Mine Foreman-I (NE-08): SSC pass and valid Mine Foreman’s Certificate of Competency
- Mine Mate-I (NE-05): SSC pass and Possessing valid Mine Mate Certificate of Competency
- WED-II (NE-05): SSC pass and WED’s certificate of Competency
- Blaster-II (NE-04): SSC pass and Blaster Certificate of Competency
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam/Skill Test
Application Fee: Rs.50/- for General Candidates and No Fee for SC/ST Candidates
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 15th Feb 2017
Staring Date: 24th Jan 2017
Deadline: 15th Feb 2017
Official Website: www.moil.nic.in
MOIL Limited Recruitment 2016-17 for the 5 posts of Electrical Supervisor (Closed)
MOIL Limited had provided the necessary aspects with which the enrollment of the applicants is being worked out. The circulated progression is for the 5 posts of Electrical Supervisor. Age which is linked with the applicants is the 30 years and education which is linked I the diploma in the electrical engineering. Applicants to have registered are must to send the application along with the necessary certificates and DD of Rs. 50. Requirement by the applicants is to send the application by the date of 14th March 2015.
The associated aspects under the post are provided to get with the link that is provided as below:
MOIL Limited Recruitment 2016-17 for the 14 posts of Chief and Mine Foreman (Closed): MOIL Limited had thoroughly made the announcement to make the induction of the applicants. The process which is being publicized is for the 14 posts of Chief and Mine Foreman. The eligibility norms suitably adjusted are being mentioned to be as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Chief (Survey)/ Deputy Chief (Survey): Applicants under the preferred post must be holder of graduation degree or diploma in the mining & mine surveying. Applicants as needed for the post of Chief must have the age of 45 years and 40 years for the Deputy Chief.
- Sel. Grd. Mine Foreman: The requirement of the education for the post is Diploma in the mining and mine surveying and the age requirement proclaimed is 40 years.
- Mine Foreman: Applicants as needed under the post must be passed in the SSC with the valid certificate in the mine foreman. Age needed under the post is being mentioned to be 35 years.
Fees Schedule: Under the post of 1 and 2 the fee required to pay is the Rs. 500 and foe the posts numbered as 2 and 3 the fee payment is being scheduled to be Rs. 50. No fee is being scheduled for the SC, ST and PH applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: MOIL Limited had mentioned the format of the application. This application is being needed to fill with the valid information and must only be sending with necessary certificates and documents.
Important Date: 26th August 2014: Concluding date provided to get the applications at the office premises.
- The official advertisement is being required to obtain with the web portal below:
- The link below is being required to be followed so that application format could be accessed:
MOIL Limited Recruitment 2016-17 for the 36 posts of Mine Mate and Blaster (Closed): It was a British honored company and after its transfer and endorsement to the government of India it was given with the present name which is MOIL limited. Around of 50% of the requirement or the Dioxide ore is being satisfied by company in India. It deals in large number of ores and is being succeeding in their task.
MOIL Limited had recently provided the valuable information for the 36 posts of Mine Mate and Blaster which are being allocated under different categories and their detail is as below:
Age limit: MOIL Limited had mentioned that applicants for the announced post are must to have attained the age of 30 years. The maturity is desirable from the applicants on the date of 1st June 2014. It is also important to get by the applicants which belong to the reserve category that relaxation in the age will be granted to them as per the directive to be followed under Government guidelines.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Mine Mate Grade I: Applicants for the post are needed to be SSC or Matriculation passed and applicants must be holder of valid mine mate certificate of competency. The desirable trait associated with the applicants is the 2 years of experience as Mine Mate in the reputed mining concern.
- Blaster Grade II: The requisite from the applicants to qualify for the post is the SSC or Matriculation. Applicants need also have the valid blaster certificate of competency. Working experience for 1 year as plaster is also associated specific to get qualified for the post.
Fees Schedule: MOIL Limited had demanded the registration fee of Rs. 50 from the applicants via the DD. Applicants belonging to the category SC, ST and PH are exempted from the fee schedule.
Scheme to submit an application: As to get listed for the authorization of MOIL Limited applicants must send the application with all the required documents and DD.
Important Date: 21st July 2014 is the last date to receive the applications from the applicants.
- To make the connection with the detail as provided by the MOIL Limited regarding the general rules and regulation link is being provided below:
- Application form which is necessary to fill by the applicants is available at the connection below:
Important Instruction: Applicants must acknowledge that while commencing for the interview / Test TA (Traveling Allowance) or DA (Daily Allowance) for the 2nd class travelling will be granted for the shortest route possible. Applicants to get the stipulated fare are requested to bring the proof of identification and travelling.