मध्य प्रदेश युवा स्वाभिमान योजना 2020 – ऑनलाइन एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म
MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana: Under this MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Scheme, 100 days of work is to be given to jobless youth in the age gathering of 21-30 years in the urban collections of the state and to give ability preparing in such region (Trade) according to their enthusiasm for future. They can get a changeless business. For the qualification in the plan, the yearly pay from all the wellsprings of the family ought to be not as much as Rs. 2 lakhs.
Important Updates: पंजीकरण शुरू हो चूका है । आप निचे दिए गए लिंक्स पे क्लिक्स कर के अप्लाई कर सकते हैं ।
What Is The Main Intention Of MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Scheme
With the help of MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana, the qualified youth will be given transitory work in urban bodies at a stipend of Rs 4,000/ – every month for 100 days in a year.
What Are The Urban Bodies?
Municipal Council, Municipality and Municipal Corporation.
- Should be a resident of the city for the MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana scheme
- The Families Annual Income must be below Rs. 2 Lakh
- Minimum Age:21 Years
- Maximum Age:30 Years
What Is The Purpose For Yuva Swabhiman Yojana Scheme In MP?
- So, beneath this scheme, 100 Days of Employment will be given to the jobless youth
- The training will be given for the candidates whose age is 21 to 30 years in the urban bodies
- After completion of the procedure, they get permanent employment.
Design Of The Scheme
- For the 1st10 Days, the body will provide training to the qualified young male and female
- Next 90 Days is the work period for the candidates
- Aside from the time of work, in selected areas, the skill development will be organized. This will be done for morning to evening hours.
- Every month you candidates will receive Rs. 4000 as a stipend
- If the period of work is less than 1 month then the payment must be done at a pro-rata rate.
Complete Procedure Of MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
- So, all the eligible and willing people are advised to register themselves at the official site that is yuvaswabhimaan.mp.gov.in
- After checking the official site, it shows first-come, first-serve ‘FCFS (First Come First Serve). Meanwhile, it completely depends upon work base and straightforwardly onboarding to choose the urban body
- Through the mobile app and SMS, the prior details will be given
- At the time of onboarding, the Urban Body will do their own e-KYC verification as well as 10 Days training at the body level
- After completion of the training, the authority will provide employment in the prescribed work allocated
- Up to 90 days the work will be allocated by 4 hours for Skill development. At the same time remaining 4 hrs for Technical development
- For this complete procedure, the minimum procedure is required
- So, students need to secure 33% of attendance at work. And the remaining 70% percentage must grab in training period
- To the candidates mobile, all the payment details will be sent
- So, you have to attach your bank details as soon as possible.
Registration Procedure For MP Yuva Swabhiman Yojana
- Visiting the official site of mp yuva Swabhiman Yojana Scheme is mandatory
- Linking your bank account is must and should
- So, in the registration procedure, the students have a chance to select 3 urban bodies. And it completely depends upon his/ her choice
- After the commencement of the scheme, the registration procedure will be completed at any time
- Also, at the time of registration procedure, MNREGA job card, income certificate, self-certification of residence will be done by the students
- Based on the first-come, first-served, the work will be completed
- For the possibility o temporary employment, each and every urban body will give a list. And the list consists of the data regarding construction work or service work
- The construction works are nothing but Chief Minister Infrastructure Development Program. Meanwhile, it approves the works or civil services like property tax, water tax, and survey, etc.
- The above procedure will be done via AMRUT scheme
- The entire list of prescribed works will be shown publicly on the web portal of the urban body.