MPPCB Recruitment 2015 for the 2 posts of Project Fellow: Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board (MPPCB) had mentioned to make the recruitment process to get followed for the current publication. The detail which is allied is mentioned for the 2 posts of Project Fellow. Applicants are provided to have the educational qualification to be as M.Sc. in the subject of the biotechnology, microbiology or environmental science. Applicants are mentioned to attend the session of the interview for getting listed as well as selected on the date of 23rd March 2015.
The link which will associate the applicants with the suitable detail is specified as below:
MPPCB Recruitment 2015 for the 6 posts of Advisor, SRF and other posts (Closed): Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board (MPPCB) is vested on the task to be performed as related to make the check on the pollution and environmental issue. Each of facets of environment which is to protect from the pollution is being taken under consideration. Announcement which is being favorable for the year 2014 is for the 6 posts of Advisor, SRF and other posts and the detail needed is as below:
Educational Criterion Set:
- Advisor: The necessity which is being related with the applicants is to be chief engineering as the educational qualification.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Educational qualification which is being demanded from the applicants under the respective post is the master’s degree which is thoroughly demanded in the environmental science, earth science, botany, zoology or bio technology. Applicants with this need also having the experience for minimum of 5 years. Applicants with the educational qualification BE, B. Tech required in the environmental engineering or trades of chemical or civil are also qualified for the post.
- Research Fellow (RF): The liability that is being needed from the applicants to be qualified for the post is the M.Sc. which is needed in the chemistry, applied chemistry, botany, zoology life science, bio science, microbiology or other than this applicants with the qualification M+BE or B. Tech needed in the environmental science or bio technology. Experience is desirable from the applicants for minimum of 3 years in the collection and analysis of data or the subject that are related.
- Office Assistant: The most necessary requisite that is being demanded from the applicants to get eligible for the post is the bachelor’s degree and with this applicants are also required to have the certificate or diploma needed in the computer applications. Applicants other than the basic qualification must also have the experience in the concerning field.
Selection Method: It is provided that the sole criterion with which applicants are to select for the supremacy is the personal interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board (MPPCB) had thought out the process of the personal interview as it is one of the most effectual and wide-ranging process. Applicants are required that on the respective date applicants are to make the presence with the certificates in the original as well as Xerox of all the certificates.
- Date of interview that is thoroughly needed to follow for the post of Advisor and Senior Research Fellow (SRF) is 9th Sep 2014.
- Date of interview which is being mentioned for the post of Research Fellow (RF) is 10th Sep 2014.
- Date of interview that is favorable for the post of Office Assistant is provided as 11th Sep 2014.
References: Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board (MPPCB) had provided the connection below to obtain the official advertisement: