Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation (MPRDC) had announced to make the hiring for the various posts. The eligibility norms worthy to follow under the posts are beneath:
MPRDC Recruitment 2017 – 37 Manager & Other Vacancies – Last Date: 29-5-2017
Post Name: Manager & Others
No. of Vacancies: 37 posts
- Manager (Technical): 24 posts
- GM (Technical): 01 post
- DGM (Tech.): 05 posts
- AGM (Tech.): 04 posts
- Chief Accounts Officer: 01 post
- Legal Assistant: 01 post
- Manager (MIS): 01 post
Age Limit as on 31st March 2017: 21-45 years
- Manager (Technical): Rs.15600-39100/- with GP Rs.5400/-
- GM (Technical): Rs.80000/-
- DGM (Tech.): Rs.60000/-
- AGM (Tech.): Rs.40000/-
- Chief Accounts Officer: Rs.50000/-
- Legal Assistant: Rs.50000/-
- Manager (MIS): Rs.30000/-
- Manager (Technical): BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- GM (Technical): Worked as SE (Civil)
- DGM (Tech.): Worked as EE (Civil)
- AGM (Tech.): BE/B.Tech in Civil Engg. From AICTE
- Chief Accounts Officer: Retired Class-I or II officer from Finance Deptt.
- Legal Assistant: Law Graduate (LLB) with 3 years of experience as Legal Advisor of LLM
- Manager (MIS): BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication/Computer Engineering/IT/CS
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on the basis of performance in Qualification, Experience & Interview
Application Fee: Rs.200/- for Unreserved & OBC Candidates and No Fee for SC/ST/handicapped Candidates
Starting Date: 9th May 2017
Deadline: 29th May 2017
Tentative Date of Publishing list of Shorthand Candidates: 5th June 2017
Interview Date: 12th June 2017 & 13th June 2017
Official Website: www.mprdc.nic.in
MPRDC Recruitment 2016-17: 30 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Medical Officer
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016: 21-65 years
- Qualification: Medical Degree, MBBS
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Qualification basis
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 30th Sept 2016
- Deadline: 30th Sept 2016
MPRDC Recruitment 2016-17 for the 9 posts of AGM and Manager (Closed)
Age Perimeter: Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation (MPRDC) had mentioned the age requirement thoroughly for the post to be as 21 years to 45 years. The reckoning date to get published on the date is 31st March 2015. The most associated process noteworthy for the reserved category candidates is the relaxation in the age. The SC, ST, OBC, candidates with M.P. domicile, widow, and divorce is to give the relaxation up to the five years
- Assistant General Manager: The necessity published for the education under the particular post is the B.E. or B. Tech in the Civil Engineering. Applicants must also have the experience of 6 years in the work area.
- Manager: Applicants for the particular post need to have the education B.E. or B. Tech in the Electronics & Telecommunication or Computer Engineering. Candidates must also have the familiarity in the work for one
Fees Schedule: The fee announced make by the Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation (MPRDC) permits the candidates to make the payment as Rs. 500. This associated payment needs to make the candidates belonging to the category Unreserved and OBC. The fee exemption got mentioned for the SC, ST and Handicapped of MP Domicile.
Selection Procedure: The process of the selection need to make via the processes arranged in sequence. The process of making the selection get concerned to the complete with academic score, experience in the work and with the interview session.
Registration Process: The required and associated aspect that gets connected to get registered for the post is possible with the official website of Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation (MPRDC). Applicants must compile the application and then to keep the application in printed form.
- 22nd May 2015: The date announced thoroughly for the publication of the advertisement.
- 28th May 2015: The time provided to start the process of the online submission of the application.
- 25th June 2015: The closing date to have the compliance of the application at the official site.
- 30th June 2015: The date announced for the complete verification of the documents.
- 6th July 2015: The tentative date on which the list of the shortlisted applicants needs to get published.
- 13th July 2015 and 14th July 2015: The dates announced thoroughly for the interview session.
- 20th July 2015: The final date to have the list of the applicants selected entirely to get notified.
- The link mentioned below by the Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation (MPRDC) get connected to the candidates for having the relation with the recruitment advertisement:
- The online application needs to get compiled at the link made available: