Madhya Pradesh (MP) State Rural Livelihood Mission (MPSRLM) had planned all the strategies regarding the way to commence the recruitment procedure and after the complete preparation had announced the guidelines related to it and had invited the applications from the applicants for the 151 various vacancies that are as mentioned to be below:
MPSRLM Recruitment 2017 – 151 Jila Prabandhak, Steno & Other Vacancies – Last Date: 3-6-2017
Post Name: Various Vacancies
No. of Vacancies: 151 posts
- Jila Pariyojana Prabandhak: 19 posts
- Jila Prabandhak: 96 posts
- Sahayak Jila Prabandhak: 34 posts
- Stenographer: 01 post
- Casher: 01 post
Age Limit: 55 years
Qualification: MBA/MA/MS, B.Com/M.Com, M.Sc./MBA and Degree/Diploma in relevant disciplines
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam/Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.mpsrlm.org
Deadline: 3rd June 2017
Official Website: www.mpsrlm.org
MP State Rural Livelihood Mission (MPSRLM) recruitment 2016-17 for the 190 various vacancies (Closed)
- State project Manager: 1 post
- Support Team Manager: 189 posts
Out of the 190 posts that are vacant in the field single post is announced for the post numbering 1 and rest of 189 posts purely vacant for the post numbering 2. These posts are on the contract basis for the period of 1 year initially but the tenure is likely to be expandable on the performance of the applicants found to be satisfactory. Applicants planning to apply for the post must have the complete knowledge regarding the eligibility which is as following:
Age limit: Age boundary i.e. age limit is the out the important factors of the eligibility measurements according to which the age of the applicants is being needed to be in between the 18 years to the 40 years. The age of the applicants will be relaxed under the rules and the regulations of the authority to the aspirants of the reserved category.
1. State project Manager: Aggregate of the 55% marks in the MCA, B.E. – Computer Science, IT is the most wanted qualification needed by the applicants to have in their aptitude. Along with the above mentioned qualification applicants that had the possession with the MBA will be given the due preference in the post. Applicants must also have the 7 years work experience in the concerned field.
2. Support Team Manager: The appropriate qualification that is must to posses by the applicants is PG, B.E., B. Tech., B.Sc. agriculture, MBA or the qualification equivalent to it the wanted requirement from the applicants.
Method to Apply: Major factor that is essential for the aspirants need to follow is regarding the submission of the application of the application under the procedure being scheduled by the authority according to which the applicants duly follow the format of the application as prescribed by the authority which must be attached with all the required testimonials and sent to the concerned authority. Testimonials that are to be attached by the applicants are as mentioned to be below:
- Documents related to the educational certificate.
- Residential certificate
- Caste certificate of the applicant under the reserved category by suitable format.
- Evidence regarding the proof of the age of the applicant.
- Proof of the date of birth and the age of the applicant etc.
Important Date: 20th August 2013: date that is chosen by the authority till which the applications are to be receipted by them.
Important Link: Link that would make the applicants to have the entire details that are essential to be followed to be eligible for the post is as below: