NaCSA Recruitment 2016 for 37 posts of Regional Coordinator and Field Manager: National Centre for Sustainable Aquaculture (NaCSA) under the motive of improving the livelihoods of coastal villages is always eager to provide the job perspectives. The detail getting announced is for the 37 posts of Regional Coordinator and Field Manager for which detail is underneath:
Age Perimeter: National Centre for Sustainable Aquaculture (NaCSA) had mentioned the necessity of the age maturity under each post as underneath systematically:
- Regional Coordinator – 35 years
- Field Manager – 33 years
The age by the candidates is to get entertained on the last date of the application reception i.e. 6th Dec 2015. Applicants that are under the community SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) will get relaxed in the age for five years and OBC (Other Backward Classes) for three years.
Educational Qualification: The necessity of the education got mentioned underneath systematically:
- Regional Coordinator – Applicants for the post are liable to have the academic as M. F. Sc (with 3 Years) or M.c. (with 5 years). Applicants along with basic education must have the field experience in aquaculture including shrimp hatchery, farming of shrimp or cultivable species.
- Field Manager – The education acceptable under the post is B.Sc. in Biological science most preferably in Aquaculture, fishery science Biology or Zoology. Applicants must have the two years field experience in aquaculture including shrimp hatchery, farming of shrimp or cultivable species.
Nature of Service: The announced tenure of service by the National Centre for Sustainable Aquaculture (NaCSA) got mentioned on the limited span basis i.e. on the contract basis.
Selection Process: The associated process that is to make the choice of the candidates is the interview session along with the verification of the certificates.
Application Submission: National Centre for Sustainable Aquaculture (NaCSA) had mentioned for the candidates to submit the online application. The application must get submitted by the appropriate candidates only. The print out of the application must get retained for the future use.
Significant Date: 6th Dec 2015: The final date until which the application must get submitted at the official site.
- To avoid the last minute, rush candidates are advised to submit the online application without waiting for the last time. The site is usually heavy on the last days.
Vital Link: National Centre for Sustainable Aquaculture (NaCSA) had mentioned the necessary linkage beneath that is for the benefit of the candidates to make the relation with the official notification and the general instructions:
- NaCSA or MPEDA does not acknowledge any accountability for the candidates for not being able to put forward their claim within the last date on the description of aforementioned reasons.