The page is all about for Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 page. We list here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by the commission. The candidates who are interested to do job in the government departments of Nagaland should bookmark this page for instant alert updates. The official website of the commission is www.npsc.co.in, where the candidates can find more information like Rules, Examination, Notification, Syllabus, Results, Advertisements, Contacts, Addresses, About etc.
Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2017 – 07 Stenographer Vacancies – Last 16-8-2017
Post Name: Stenographer-II, III
No. of Vacancies: 08 posts
- Stenographer-II: 07 posts
- Stenographer-III: 01 post
Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 21-30 years
- Stenographer-II: Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2600/-
- Stenographer-III: Rs.9300-34800/- with GP Rs.4200/-
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline with 120 wpm in Shorthand and 40 wpm in Typing or Graduate with 6 months Diploma in Computer Operations
Application Fee: Rs.300/- pay through Cash or Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, NPSC
Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 16th Aug 2017
Deadline: 16th Aug 2017
Official Website: www.npsc.co.in
Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016-17: 139 Vacancies (Closed)
- Exam Name: Combined Technical Services Examination 2016
- Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Age Limit: 21-30 years
- Qualification: MBBS/Diploma/Graduation/BE/B.Tech/B.Sc./Post Graduation in relevant trade from a recognized University
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be through on Written Exam and Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://www.npsc.co.in
- Deadline: 16th Nov 2016
Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016-17: 11 Vacancies (closed)
Post Name: Assistant Professor and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Assistant Professor
- Chemistry/Biology/Physics: 01 post
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Mathematics: 05 posts
- Physics: 05 posts
- Chemistry/Biology/Physics: Post Graduate Degree with minimum 55% marks in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization (Botany/Chemistry/Physics/Zoology) and M.ED.
- Mathematics & Physics: Post Graduate 2nd class Degree of a recognized University on specific subject with minimum 50% marks with B.Ed. and 5% relaxation admissible for ST/SC candidates
Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Printout hard copy send by registered/speed post before 16th Sept 2016
Deadline: 16th Sept 2016
Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016-17: 72 Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: Faculty & Other
- Assistant Professor: 06 posts
- Lecturer: 16 posts
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 36 posts
- Research Associate (RA): 03 posts
- TRA under SCERT: 06 posts
- Technician/Statisticians: 05 posts
- Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2016 2016: 21-30 years
- Assistant Professor: Master Degree from a recognized University in the relevant subject or its equivalent, M.Ed.
- Lecturer: Sc. (Mathematics/Psychology/Biology-Botany/Zoology) MA (Sociology/English/Pol Science) with B.Ed.
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): /B.Tech (Computer Science/Engineering) with B.Ed., Degree in B.Tech (IT)/MCA/M.Sc. (IT)/M.Sc. (Computer Science) with B.Ed., Post Graduate 2nd class degree of a recognized University on specific subject with B.Ed.
- Research Associate (RA): Sc. (Chemistry), MA (Linguistic/TESOL/Functional English/Psychology) with B.Ed.
- TRA under SCERT: MA (Education/Linguistic/Pol. Science), M.Sc. (Mathematics/Physics) with B.Ed.
- Technician/Statisticians: MA (Linguistic/Psychology) and M.Sc. (Statistics) with B.Ed.
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Hard Copy by Registered/Speed Post
- Deadline: 14th July 2016
- Written Exam Date (Tentative): 3rd week of Aug, 2016
Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016-17 for 86 posts of JDA, Secretariat Assistant, and other posts (closed)
Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) had provided to make the enrolment and this scheme announced is worth for the various departments. The detail that is to get work out is for the 86 posts of JDA, Secretariat Assistant, and other posts and the eligibility concern with the position is below:
Age Perimeter: The maturity on the date 1st Jan 2015 got pointed out thoroughly as 21 years to 30 years. The relaxation in the age is worth required from the candidates with the category reserved.
Educational Qualification: The demand for the qualification by the Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) is the Bachelor’s Degree in any of the trade.
Fees Schedule: The fee is to pay for the candidates from any CSC by cash with the total of Rs. 300. It includes the examination fee and additional Rs. 50 for CSC service charge that includes scanning.
Registration Process: The necessity that is to get allied for the registration is the use of the official website of the Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC). The application is to get compiled with the valid information and then is must to keep hold for the future use.
Noteworthy Date: 30th July 2015 to 18th August 2015: The dates having concerned with the compliance of the application online. The complete submission must get completed by the time 3:00 pm on the respective last period.
Fundamental Link: The connection provided beneath by the Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) is to get apprehended with the recruitment advertisement: