Here is the list of latest NJGB Bank Mitra Recruitment 2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by NJGB Bank Mitra along with complete information. The page is all about to announce NJGB Bank Mitra Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 20 vacancies open in NJGB Bank Mitra as follows:
NJGB Bank Mitra Recruitment 2016: 20 Vacancies
- Age Limit: 21-35 years
- Qualification: 12th pass/Graduation from recognized university/board
- Application Procedure: Apply offline by post
- Deadline: 15th Dec 2015
About Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank: Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank is a public sector bank and its goal to deliver our farmers, customers, society and the shareholders at large superior values with a warmth for obligation delivery and being a trustworthy corporate civilian. The perception of the bank is to become a premium bank with an evident focus on excellent service and customer centricity. Mr. R.M. Prasad is the chairperson of Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank.
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 350 posts of Officer and Office Assistant: Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank had advertised the procedure so that the applicants with the valid score card as per the IBPS test are to grant with the suitable services. The process announced is mentioned for the 350 posts of Officer and Office Assistant and suitable ration of seats is mentioned below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Officer Scale II: The requirement of the age for the post is provided as 21 years to 40 years and education which is concerning is mentioned as degree in the electronics, communication, and computer science or information technology.
- Officer Scale I
- Office Assistant: Applicants are associated with the age limits as 18 years to 28 years and education linked is the degree in any of the trade or discipline.
Fees Schedule: Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank had mentioned the fee to pay as Rs. 20 for the SC, ST, PWD and EXSM applicants and Rs. 100 for all other category applicants.
Selection Method: The selection of the applicants for the post is to make with the IBPS RRB CWE. This test was being held in the month of the Sep / Oct 2015. Applicants that are being shortlisted as per the test are to invite for the interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The process of the online registration is being announced by the Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank. Applicants are mentioned to use the official website and get with the complete layout of the application. This application is must to produce in the printed form that will be required to present at the interview with all the certificates.
Important Date: 24th March 2015 to 8th April 2015: Dates that are being provided for the online registration as well as payment of the fee.
References: The complete detail must be obtained with the link that is provided completely by the Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank:
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 for the 212 posts of Officer and Office Assistant (Closed): Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank had recently state publicly to make the placement for the 212 seats vacated for which et detail required is as mentioned to be below:
- Officer Scale – I – 126 posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 186 posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Officer Scale – I: Applicants must have the age in between the perimeter of 18 years to 28 years and educational qualification needed is degree that could be under any of the stream.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Academic needed from the applicants is degree in the Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering and age required is 18 years to 28 years.
Fees Schedule: Applicants have to make the certain payment for the registration. This fee is scheduled to be Rs. 20 for the SC, ST, PWD, EXSM candidates and fee that is being scheduled for the applicants other than this category is Rs. 100. Applicants will pay the fee by the challan form.
Selection Method: The session of the selection procedure is valid only for the applicants who had passed the test in the month of the Sept / Oct 2013. This was the RRB – common written examination (CWE) which was thoroughly conducted by the IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection). The session under which the selection of the applicants is to proceed is the personal interview along with the verification of the documents.
Scheme to submit an application: The need that is duly associated with the registration must be thoroughly followed by the applicants. Applicants are liable to apply for the post online at the official website of the Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank. This print out of the applications must be keep hold of for the future reference. On the date of the interview applicants will be required to bring the application along with all the required documents.
Important Date: Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank had provided with the important dates below:
- Terminating date which is being scheduled regarding the payment of the fee is 27th Jan 2014 to the date 10th Feb 2014.
- Date from which the process of the online registration will get commenced is 27th Jan 2014.
- Last date till which the application must be submitted is 10th Feb 2014.
- Date till which the application must be reprinted by the applicants is 25th Feb 2014.
- Official advertisement is accessible at the connection below at which applicants can get the answer to the questions striking in the minds regarding the eligibility.
- Challan form by which applicants will be able to make the payment of the fee is available at the web portal below:
- Applicants to make the submission of the application online the web portal needed by the applicants is duly mentioned to be below: