National Board of Examinations got established only to have the appropriate promotion of the medical education. The date of establishment is 1975. The prime motive behind the establishment of the board was to have the education that permits for the modern medicine education commenced at Post Graduation level.
National Board of Examination Recruitment 2016: 12 Vacancies
- Post Name: Junior Assistant
- Junior Assistant: 09 posts
- Junior Assistant (System): 03 posts
- Age Limit: 27 years
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor Degree in any discipline and knowledge of Computer office Applications
- Junior Assistant (System): Bachelor Degree in any discipline and Diploma in Computers/Computer Hardware Maintenance Course
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam/Trade Test/Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Printout Hard Copy send by registered/speed post before 26th Sept 2016
- Deadline: 26th Sept 2016
National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2015 for the 15 posts of Junior Assistant: (Closed)
National Board of Examinations had announced the process to make the staffing. The detail concerning is for the 15 posts of Junior Assistant and the suitable allocation of seats is beneath:
- UR: 10 Posts
- OBC: 03 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- ST: 01 Post
Age Perimeter: National Board of Examinations had provided the age requirement for the post as 27 years. The age necessity mentions by the National Board of Examinations to get attain on the date last date of receiving the applications i.e. 12th August 2015. The relaxation in the age to permit for the candidates that belong thoroughly to the category reserved.
Educational Qualification: The qualification to get to qualify for the post is the Bachelor’s Degree that could be in any of the disciplines from the candidates. The necessity attached to the candidates further is to have the proficient knowledge in the computer applications i.e. M.S Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. The typing speed of 35 Words per Minute in the language, English is required from candidates with the suitable experience in the work.
Fees Schedule: The process fee payment to make for the post is to get the registration under the post. The fee that got announced to pay is the Rs. 100 for the SC and ST candidates. The price announced to pay by the candidates that concern to a category other than this is Rs. 200 i.e. for the UR and OBC. The fee as the announced need to pay with the Crossed Valid Demand Draft that is to issue from any of the nationalized banks. This DD requires being in the favor of National Board of Examinations and is payable at New Delhi.
- It is provided to mention their name, father’s name and mobile number at the back of the fee slip for the candidates.
Selection Procedure: The worthy process of making the selection of the applicants is possible with the written examination as it is one of the most prominent methods of making the choice. The next concerning process to make the selection is the Trade Test and Interview.
Registration Process: National Board of Examinations had published the required detail that is to relate with the registration scheme. The announced detail got published mentioned to get the application downloaded from the official website. The application is to send with the certificates and documents got arranged.
Noteworthy Date: The date of the advertisement provided for the candidates is the 30th May 2015 to 5th June 2015.
- The necessity for the candidates associated the most is to send the application within the 75 days of the notification got published.
Fundamental Link: National Board of Examinations had mentioned the connection beneath that will help the candidates to get associated with the application form and the concerning detail: