National Housing Bank (NHB) is the apex financial institution that got structured under the ACT of parliament. The bank is wholly owned by the Reserve Bank of India. The banking and the financial sector had become very strong with the introduction of the many useful projects.
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2017: 18 Vacancies
Post Name: Manager & Officer Vacancies
- Assistant Manager – General Stream: 12 posts
- Assistant Manager – Law: 02 posts
- Assistant General Manager (AGM) – Law: 01 post
- Assistant General Manager- Economy & Strategy: 01 post
- Deputy General Manager – Treasury: 01 post
- Chief Finance Officer: 01 post
Age Limit: 33-55 years
- Assistant Manager – General Stream: Bachelor Degree in any discipline or Master Degree in any discipline or CA/ICWA/MBA
- Assistant Manager – Law: Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in Law from a recognized University
- Assistant General Manager (AGM) – Law: Graduate with a Degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated law course from a recognized University in India
- Assistant General Manager- Economy & Strategy: Post Graduate degree in Economics or equivalent from a recognized Institute/University
- Deputy General Manager – Treasury: Graduate/Post Graduate with a Finance/any other discipline from a recognized Institute/University
- Chief Finance Officer: Should have Strong academic qualified Chartered Accountant, additional Advanced qualification like CPA, CFA or PSA will be an added advantage
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Online Exam, Interview and/or Group Discussion
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.nhb.org.in
20th Nov 2016 (extended up to 30th Nov 2016)
National Housing Bank Recruitment 2016: 6 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Assistant General Manager
- Age Limit: 33-50 years
- Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate with a degree in Finance and any other discipline from a recognized University/Institute or Master degree in relevant subjects CA/ICW/CFA/CS/Law/Civil Engineering with a Diploma in Computer Science or Management from a University/Institute
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Short Listing and Personal Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through Official website: http://nhb.org.in
- Deadline: 23rd May 2016
National Housing Bank (NHB) Recruitment 2016 for 6 posts of Assistant Manager – I and Hindi Officer (Closed)
The recent presence by the bank is to make the employment of the candidates for six posts of Assistant Manager – I and Hindi Officer related to which the eligibility concerns are beneath:
Age Limit: National Housing Bank (NHB) had mentioned the diverse conditions regarding the qualifying nature of the candidates. The chief stipulation or clause having introduced is the maturity having attained the age. The announcement by the bank is that the age reckoning by the candidates needed making on the date 1st Sep 2015. The obligation on the candidates is to born not earlier than 2nd Sep 1987 and not later than 1st Sep 1994. The next important factor needs to recognize is the relaxation in the age for OBC, PWD, ST and SC under the suitable ratio.
- Assistant Manager (General) – Scale I: The education concerning under the specific post is the Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum aggregate of marks as 60% marks. Applicants with the holder of Master’s Degree in any discipline, CA, CWA or MBA will be given preference.
- Hindi Officer – Scale I: Applicants are to get connected with the academic as Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi or Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Degree level.
- Working knowledge of the computer application is the must to get qualified under both the posts.
Fee Schedule: The announced fee detail by the National Housing Bank (NHB) is the Rs. 500 for the General, OBC, Ex-Servicemen, J & Domicile and 1984 riot candidates. The non – refundable fee of Rs. 50 is to pay by the PWD candidates. The fee is to get paid only via the online mode of payment.
Selection Process: The choice of the aspirants is a very important factor needed getting proceeded. The obligation on the candidates is to get qualified the online test at first that includes the reasoning, general awareness, and computer knowledge etc. The next procedures arranged for the selection of the candidates is the interview that is to follow by the group exercise.
Application Submission: National Housing Bank (NHB) had made notified the related scheme of the registration for the qualified candidate. The only mode available to get registered is the use of the official site. The online submitted application requires getting retained for the future arranged schemes.
- 2nd Nov 2015: The date from which candidates are given with the gateway to make the online submission of the application.
- 30th Nov 2015: The final concluding period until which the request submission will get entertained at the official site. The site will get inactivated after the stipulated period of time.
- 15th Dec 2015: The date notified to make the conduct of the online examination.
If in any case there is a change in the date of the test, candidates will get intimated about the change by the suitable correspondence means.
Vital Link: National Housing Bank (NHB) had available the linkage below to get the absolute notification: