ICAR- National research Centre for Grapes (NRCG) is an institute that was established to undertake the program that involves the basic research for the factors affecting the production, output and the consumption of the grapes under the Biotic and the Abiotic factors.
NRCG Recruitment 2017 – 01 Research Associate Vacancy – Walk-in: 01-08-17
|Post Name||Research Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||01 Post|
|Qualification||Ph.D Degree in Computer Science|
|Experience||02 Years Research Experience|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 38,000/- Per Month + HRA|
|Age Limit||40 Years for Men & 45 Years for Women|
|Walk-in Venue||Office of ICAR-NRC for Grapes, Pune|
|Walk-in Date & Timing||01-08-17 at 10:00 A.M.
|Notification Link||Official Notification Download Here|
NRCG Recruitment 2016-17 for the post of the Data Entry Operator (DEO) (Closed)
A walk in interview is being arranged by the National Research Centre for Grapes. This recruitment is provided to have given the suitable shape so as for the post of the Data Entry Operator (DEO) over the recent project which is being arranged. Applicants are mentioned with the age under the post as 35 years and education which is concerning is the 12th class passed with the knowledge of the computer applications. Desirable applicants must attend the session of the interview as on the date of the 24th March 2015 with all the required certificates.
Web portal which is concerning with the elementary details is specified as underneath:
National Research Centre for Grapes Recruitment 2016-17 for the post of the RA, SRF, JRF (Closed):
National Research Centre for Grapes had announced the interview session for the applicants for the post of the RA, SRF, JRF and the detail thoroughly associate is as being provided below
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Research Associate: For the mentioned post the age of the male applicants have to be 40 years and 45 years for women candidates. Educational qualification desirable is the M.Sc. in the agricultural chemicals, agricultural chemistry or organic chemistry.
- Senior Research Fellow: Applicants for the stipulated post are needed to be of 35 years (Male) and 40 years (Female). The scholastic maturity associated with the applicants is the M.Sc. or M. Tech in the bio informatics.
- Junior Research Fellow: The age necessity interlinked is the 35 years (Male) and 40 years (Female). The requirement of educational qualification is M.Sc. in Chemistry that could be in the Inorganic, Organic & Analytical Chemistry or Soil Science, Agricultural Chemicals and Agricultural Chemistry.
Selection Method: Applicants must perform well in the interview session as it is the announced criterion of the selection by the National Research Centre for Grapes.
Scheme to submit an application: A direct interview session is being put forward regarding the applicants for the registration. All the documents are required
Important Date: 16th June 2014: Date of interview stated by the National Research Centre for Grapes.
References: The connection for the official advertisement is being provided as below:
National research Centre for Grapes Recruitment 2016-17 for the post of the RA, SRF, JRF, Technical Assistant and Nursery Assistant Posts announced (Closed)
Research centre had announced the Recruitment for the various posts in the concerned field. These posts are purely contractual and the concerned posts are
- Research Associate (RA)
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Technical Assistant
- Nursery Assistant
Qualification and the number of posts: The Qualification that is being expected by the authority for the post under the specific posts is mentioned by the authority as following:
- Research Associate (RA): The qualification that is must for the candidates applying for the post is M.Sc. in Agriculture, Botany or Horticulture and only 1 post is being announced.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): The qualification essential for the post is M.Sc. in Soil Science and M.Sc. in Soil Science and Agriculture M.Sc. Agronomy or M.Sc. in Horticulture.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): The qualification mentioned is M.Sc. in any of the Disciplines.
- Technical Assistant: Minimum Qualification that must possess by the candidates for post is B.Sc. in any of the Disciplines.
- Nursery Assistant: Candidates must have the qualification with at least one year Diploma in Agriculture or B.Sc. in Horticulture.
The information regarding the pay grade, experience required and the upper age limit set for the concerned post are mentioned in proper detail at the linkage below:
Selection procedure: Applicants that are interested in the job will be selected solemnly on the basis of the interview session that will proceed on the spot conducted by the authority.
How to Apply: Candidates after having a detailed look at the information mentioned above make sure that are suitable for the post under the eligibility criterion mentioned by the authority above. After having satisfied candidates are to opt for the concerned post suitable according to the aptitude as well as the interest of the candidates.
While making a move for the interview candidates must make sure that they carry with them the following mentioned testimonials:
- Certificate of the Master Degree is sure to bring by the candidates who had applied for the post on the basis of the masters degree.
- Candidates must bring with them the certificates that make confirmation of the qualification of the candidates for the concerned post.
- Applicants should also bring the his/her recent bio-data
- Proof of the age of the applicant
- Evidence of the caste of the applicant if belong to the reserved category.
Original documents are required at the time of the interview as well as one set of the photo state copies of all the documentation.
Rest of the information quested by the applicant is available at the link below: Candidates can also get the details regarding the institute from the official link mentioned below: