National Sugar Institute Recruitment 2016 for 4 posts of Head, Distillery Chemist and other posts: National Sugar Institute for four posts of Head, Distillery Chemist, and other posts had arranged the employment session. The complete process mentioned getting connecting to the eligibility norms for which the associated detail is underneath:
- Head of Division-Sugar Technology: 01 Post
- Head of Division-Sugar Engineering: 01 Post
- Distillery Chemist: 01 Post
- Environmental Engineer: 01 Post
Age Perimeter: The age maturity under the each respective position got mentioned underneath analytically:
- Head of Division-Sugar Technology: minimum age above 45 years and maximum below 60 years
- Head of Division-Sugar Engineering: minimum age above 45 years and maximum below 60 years
- Distillery Chemist: minimum age above 35 years and maximum below 60 years
- Environmental Engineer: minimum age above 35 years and maximum below 60 years
Educational Qualification: National Sugar Institute had mentioned the detail underneath that is for the candidates to make the relation with the educational qualification under each post:
- Head of Division-Sugar Technology: Applicants requires the education as Degree in Science or Engineering with the Associateship in Sugar Technology awarded by National Sugar Institute, Kanpur or Post Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology. Applicants must also have the minimum 18 years work experience.
- Head of Division-Sugar Engineering: Applicants under the respective position requires the academic as Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent qualification. The obligation on the candidates is to have the minimum 18 years’ Experience in working Sugar Factory.
- Distillery Chemist: Graduation Degree in Alcohol Technology with ANSI/AVSI coupled with the minimum of five years experience as Distillery Chemist in working distillery unit will make the candidates getting qualified under the post.
- Environmental Engineer: The need of the education needed under the post is BE in Environmental Engineering or Environmental studies with the minimum of five years experience as Environmental Engineer in working sugar factory or distiller.
Application Submission: The process of the registration having announced is the use of the application available at the official site of the National Sugar Institute. The application having filled completely needed sending with the concerning certificates and the documents.
Significant Date: 22nd Jan 2016: The final announced period until which the application reception requires getting entertained from the candidates. The application after the period will not get entertained from the candidates and candidature will get cancelled out.
- National Sugar Institute had mentioned the connection underneath that got announced for the candidates to make the relation with the official advertisement and the associated format of the application as arranged and specified:
- To get the format of the application the necessary linkage is underneath i.e. helpful to get registered for the post: