We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in NBAGR under NBAGR Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
The thought on the establishment of the National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) had started from the very early years i.e. 1926 and the need for it was to increase the production of the livestock and to systematize the production. After making the continues efforts regarding the establishment of it by many of the authorities the final date on which the bureau was established is the 21st Sep 1984. Institute of NBAGR had gained the due success in the concerned field with doing the work with full honesty and preciseness and makes their country proud.
National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) Recruitment 2013 for the post of RA and Senior Research Fellow: National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) had duly made an announcement which is to relate with the 3 unoccupied seats under the posts that are as below:
- Research Associate (RA) – 1
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 2
The requirement from the applicants under the various eligibility conditions is as summed up as below:
Age limit: The need to attain the maturity had the different hold for both the posts and according to it the necessity is as below:
- Under the post of RA age limit is 40 years for the male applicants and 45 years for the female applicants.
- Under the post of SRF the age of the male candidates need to be 35 years and for the female applicants age should be 40 years.
Under both the posts the age of the applicants need to be on the date 6th Nov 2013.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Research Associate (RA): The requisite from the applicants that is needed to fulfill by the applicants in concern to the educational qualification is the PHD in any discipline of Animal Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, Life sciences or Science and applicants with the master’s degree with aggregate of 60% marks are also eligible. Applicants should also have the experience of 2 years.
- SRF: Master’s degree in the concerned field is the requirement from the applicants in concern to the educational qualification.
Selection Method: The required selection of the applicants is the most important responsibility on the National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) which is scheduled to be the personal interview session and also the verification of the documents in parallel to the viva voce.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are needed to attend the walk in interview with all the required documents and bio data.
Important Date: 6th Nov 2013 is the dates on which the interview session will commence and it needs to start at the time 11:30 am.
However applicants are being suggested to make their presence at least half an hour before the time being stipulated by the NBAGR.
Important Link: Connection with the official advertisement is possible with the link below: