Here is the list of latest NBPGR Recruitment 2015-2016 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by NBPGR along with complete information. The page is all about to announce NBPGR Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 2 vacancies open in NBPGR as follows:
NBPGR SRF Recruitment 2016: 2 Vacancies
- Age Limit: 35 years for Male and 40 years for Female
- Qualification: Post Graduation in Agricultural/ Agricultural Botany/Botany Plant Genetic Resources etc.
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Interview Date & Time: 28th Oct 2015 at 10.00 AM
- Application Procedure: Walk-in-Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
About NBPGR: National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) had brought the green revolution in the nation. It is being playing a very important role to make the advancement in the respective field. It is providing the services from August 1976.
[toggle title=”NBPGR Recruitment 2015-2016 (Closed/Expired) Projects” state=”close”]
NBPGR Recruitment 2015-2016 for 8 posts of PA, Research Associate and other posts
ICAR – National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) had stated the specifics that got publicized for the recruitment session. The process having structured got connected for the eight posts of PA, Research Associate, and other posts and the allocation of seats with eligibility norms is underside:
Age Limit: The announced age for the candidates is 35 years with the relaxation to the reserved category applicants as per the rules and regulations.
- Project Associate: M.Sc. in Biotechnology or Agricultural Biotechnology
- Project Assistant: 12th class
- Research Associate: Ph.D. in Biotechnology, Plant Breeding & Genetics, Bioinformatics or life science
- Junior Research Fellow: PG in Basic Science with qualified in NET, B. Tech or PG with NET or PG in Bioinformatics from any Agricultural Stream
Selection Process: The process of the choice of the candidates got related to making via the presentation by the candidates in the interview succession.
Application Submission: The announced detail by the National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) for the registration got connected to the interview session. The announced process mentions bringing all the associated certificates and testimonials also.
- The date o the interview for the post 1 and 2 is 15th Sep 2015.
- The time of meeting published for the position 3 and 4 is 22nd Sep 2015.
Vital Link: The connection made available underside by the National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) is worth to connect to the publication:
NBPGR Recruitment 2015-2016 for post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (Closed)
National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under the 2 projects initiated had invited the applications and detail of the projects is as below:
- 01 Post of SRF – DST Project
- 01 Post of SRF – NFBSFARA (ICAR) project
Age limit: The fulfillment of the eligibility criterions is very important on the part of the applicants. The utmost requirement which is being mentioned is the maturity in the age. The upper age of the applicants have to be 35 years. Relaxation in the upper age will be granted to the applicants that belong to the reserve category and 5 years age relaxation is permissible for the women candidates.
Educational Criterion Set and Grade of Pay:
- DST Project: Applicants applying for the post of the SRF under this project must be equipped with the educational qualification to be M.Sc. on the subject of the botany or life science. Other than this applicant with the academic B.Sc. along with the NET are also eligible to apply for the post. Experience is also required from the applicants under the respective field. Grade of the pay under the mentioned post is being decided to be Rs. 14000 per month.
- NFBSFARA (ICAR) project: Applicants making the application for the respective project must have the possession of the M.Sc. in subjects of the Botany, Agriculture, Plant Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Plant Genetic Resources or Life Science. The grade to be granted to the applicants for the project is the Rs. 16000 per month.
Selection Method: The most important task that is to perform by the any of the institute is the selection of the applicants. A well deserving applicant can make the full justice to the responsibilities which will be granted to them. To make the quality selection under the projects initiated the process thoroughly scheduled by the National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) is the personal interview session. Verification of the documents is also a process which is being integrated with the selection of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: It is being announced by the National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) that the process of the registration had to be followed by the applicants will full preciseness. The process which is being integrated is the direct interview session. The next important task which is to exercise by the applicants is to bring all the required documents in the original as well as the Xerox of all the credentials.
- Date of Interview for SRF (DST Project) is 16th April 2014 by 10:00 AM.
- Date of Interview for SRF (NFBSFARA Project) is 21st April 2014 by the time 11:00 am.
References: Link for the official advertisement is being mentioned to be below: