National Botanic Research Institute (NBRI) Result 2013 for the post of Senior Scientist and Scientists: Under the due continuation of the advertisement number 01/2013 an announcement is being put forward by the National Botanic Research Institute (NBRI) that are related with the post of Senior Scientist and Scientists. Under the regulation and administration of the specialist lists of the applicants is being made and are invited for the interview and verification of the documents. The date on which session of the interview is to proceed is the 3rd Dec 2013.
To check all the complete detail along with all the required documents connection is as below:
It is to inform to the applicants that call letters for the interview are being send out by the institute by the speed post/ air mail and are also being e mailed so that applicants could be acknowledged with general basic details before to commence for the interview.
National Botanic Research Institute (NBRI) Result 2013 for the post of Technical Staff: National Botanic Research Institute (NBRI) is very pleased to make the publication of the list of the applicants that had send their applications to be the part of institute for the post of Technical Staff under the different post codes T – 01, 02, 03 and details were duly notified under the advertisement number 02/2013. Applicants who had been selected via the eligibility conditions mentioned are being further liable to attend the interview session which will be duly held on the date 4th Dec 2013.
Applicants that had been selected under the different post codes can see the list and other details at the link below:
- NBRI had realized their responsibility and to make the applicants informed about the schedule had sent the call letter by speed post as well had been mailed to the ID’s mentioned by the applicants.
National Botanic Research Institute (NBRI) Result 2013 for the post of Scientist and Technical’s: NBRI is a very vast and the huge botanic garden that is duly spread over a large area and full name of the NBRI is National Botanic Research Institute that is thoroughly under the CSIR (council of scientific and industrial research). Research work is carried over the large scale and it makes sure that all the natural resources to be duly conserved and could be used in the best way.
Authority had made the announcement that is being related with the posts that are as mentioned below:
- Principal Scientist
- Senior Scientist
For the Posts that are being mentioned above applicants was to appoint by the written examination. Details related with the post were notified in the advertisement number 01/2011. Applicants that had been selected out of the written examination are needed to commence for the next steps so that final appointment of the applicants could be sorted out and for this a session of the interview is being announced and the date on which this session with the verification of the documents will proceed is 17th Oct 2013.
List of the applicants that had been selected can see their result at the link below, where the applicants can also see the details that were related with the post.
Here is the link for NBRI Result 2013
- Call letters had been duly dispatched by the NBRI by the means of the speed post, air mail and also being mailed to the applicants. All the general rules and regulations are being duly mentioned in the call letter.
- Documents needed at the time of the interview are as below:
- Certificates that are related with the education of the applicants and applicants must bring all the semester’s mark sheets.
- Proof that is related with the caste of the applicants under the various reserved category applicants i.e. SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), PWD (Person with Disability) etc and it is also essential that certificate should be under the format of the government of India.
- For the OBC applicants it is necessary to bring the non creamy layer certificate.
- Evidence that could be made for the identification of the applicants and it could be proved with the Adhar card, voter ID card, driving license or any of the means that applicants could produce.
- Residential proof that must not be older than six months.
- Experience certificate and also applicants bring the no objection certificates (NOC) from the concerned authority.
Applicants on the day of the interview bring the original and a set of the photo state copies of credentials.