National Botanic research Institute (NBRI) is duly under the authorization of the CSIR (council of scientific and industrial research) and is mainly abbreviated as CSIR – NBRI. It is under the major leading institutes and it is referral centre by many of the ministries and departments. NBRI has very gigantic and the mammoth botanic gardens which are broadened over a large area and it highly indulged under the research work and for the task NBRI had constituted the well equipped libraries and had many of the well deigned botanic gardens. The major theme or these idea behind it is to mainly have a focus on the rural area farmers i.e.to train them to make them aware of the changing technologies and to make the extension of the activities at the fields.
NBRI recruitment 2014 for the 9 posts of Principal and Senior Scientist: National Botanic Research Institute (NBRI) had announced under the immense gratification to make the placement of the applicants so as for the 9 posts of Principal and Senior Scientist. The need which is associated is provided beneath so that the count of the eligibility is being made:
Age limit: The necessity of the age which is for each of the post is provided below by the National Botanic Research Institute (NBRI) so that applicants could get qualified. The age maturity is must to have attained as by the last date of receiving the applications:
- Principal Scientist – 45 years
- Scientists – 32 years
- Senior Principal Scientist – 50 years
- Senior Scientists – 37 years
Educational Criterion Set: The educational requirement for each of the post must be obtained with the notification that is being announced by the National Botanic Research Institute (NBRI).
Scheme to submit an application: Application must be compiled initial at the official website of National Botanic Research Institute (NBRI) and then it is must to take the hard copy of the application. This application thoroughly filled must be dispatched with the testimonials which are required and desirable by the authority and need to be dispatched within due date and time.
- 14th Nov 2014 to 12th Dec 2014: Date which is provided for the making the online submission of the application.
- 19th Dec 2014: Closing date provided for having the reception of the applications at the office premises.
- To have the interlink with all the information which will associate the applicants with the official notification is presentable by the National Botanic Research Institute (NBRI) as below:
- To apply for the post online and to follow the general guidelines the link which is helpful in all is presented as below:
NBRI recruitment 2014 for the post of Project Assistant level II: A direct interview session is under the thought process of the National Botanic research Institute (NBRI) which is being constituted for the post of Project Assistant level II. The age of the applicants under the post is being mandatory to be 28 years on the date of interview and applicants must have the educational qualification to be B.Sc. in the botany, plant science or bio technology. The qualified and appropriate applicants must attend the session of interview on the date of 12th June 2014.
- The recruitment advertisement is thoroughly accessible at the web portal below:
- Application form must be obtained via the reference linkage below:
NBRI recruitment 2013-2014 for the post of IT Assistant & Information Officers: National Botanic research Institute (NBRI) had also due provisions which are to make the required appointments under the post of the posts of IT Assistant & Information Officers which are mentioned to be in detail as below:
Essential points to be remembered are as below:
Age limit: Requirement that is being interrelated with the age of the applicants as configure by the National Botanic research Institute (NBRI) is that it must not exceed than the 28 years as reckoned on the date 7th Nov 2013 which is also the stipulated date of the interview and with the basic age there are provisions as set under the Government of India and CSIR which are promoting for the relaxation in the age to the reserved category applicants.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. (Ag.) Horticulture, Horticulture, Botany, Plant Science or in the Biotechnology is the scheduled qualification and with this candidate must also be qualified in the NET (National Eligibility Test) that are duly organized by the CSIR or UGC. With the basic qualification experience is required from the applicants for 2 years and also applicants must also have the working knowledge of the computers.
Selection Procedure: The due presentation and act of expertise of the applicants that is being performed under the session of the interview will be the deciding factor in making the suitable choice and on this day it will be also required by the applicants to get all the documents verified.
Method to Apply: Applicants will attend the interview with all the required testimonials.
Important Date: Date of the interview session to commence is 7th Nov 2013 and it will start at the time 11:30 am
- It is informed by the National Botanic research Institute (NBRI) to all the applicants to report for the interview at least half an hour before the mentioned time i.e. at 11:00 am.
- Link at which the applicants can the official advertisement is as below:
- Application form is accessible at the link below: