National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS & LUP) had made an announcement that is very important for the applicants that were waiting a long to be the part of such reputed planning institute that conducts the various research programs to make the effective surveys on the soil.
NBSS & LUP Recruitment 2017: 28 SRF, RA & PA Vacancies – Walk-in 2-2-2017
Post Name: SRF, RA & PA
- RA: 04 posts
- Project Assistant: 07 posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 17 posts
Age Limit as on 2nd Feb 2017: 40 years For Women and 35 years for Men
- RA: Rs.38000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs.25000/-
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Rs.18000/-
- RA: Doctoral Degree, M.Tech in relevant discipline
- Project Assistant: Bachelor Degree, B.Sc. (Agri.), Master Degree, B.Com
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Sc. (Agri.) Soil Science/Agronomy/Life Science, M.Tech Remote Sensing
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
Interview Date & Time: 2nd Feb 2017 at 10.00 am
Venue: ICAR – NBSS & LUP Hebbal, Bangalore
Official Website: www.nbsslup.in
NBSS & LUP Recruitment 2016-17: 30 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name
- Stenographer: 03 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 6 posts
- Skilled Supporting Staff: 21 posts
- Age Limit: 18-27 years
- Qualification: 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized board/University. A Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer. 10th/Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI Pass
- Application Procedure: Candidate download Application Format and Send Hard Copy be speed post
- Deadline: 8th May 2016
NBSS & SUP Recruitment 2016-17: 22 Various Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Consultant, SRF, Project Assistant
- Discipline Name: Field Soil Survey Work, GIS, Laboratory
- Age Limit: 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women
- Qualification: M.Sc./B.Sc. (Ag) Soil Science/Geology/Agronomy/Forestry, M.Tech in Remote Sensing, Graduation, Post-Graduation Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university/Institute
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Interview Date & Time for SRF & Project Assistant: 12th Feb 2016 at 10.00 AM
- Interview Date & Time for Post Consultant: 15th Feb 2016 at 11.00 AM
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS & LUP) under the recent announcement that is related with the post of SRF, DEO and other posts
Detail of the posts is as below:
1 post of SRF
2 posts of Soil Analysis
2 posts of Skilled Workers
1 post of JRF
1 post of Data Entry Operator / Project Assistant
Particulars to be remembered by the applicants are as below regarding the eligibility of the candidates.
Here is the detail:
Age limit: Age of the male applicants applying for the post must not be more than 35 years and female applicants applying for the post must not be more than 40 years and age of the applicants must be as reckoned on the date 6th Nov 2014 and relaxation provision is also applicable for the reserve category applicants.
NBSS & LUP Recruitment Educational Criterion Set:
1. SRF: Master’s Degree in the soil science or science is the requirement from the applicants.
2. Soil Analysis: B.Sc. agriculture or the graduation is requite in terms of the educational qualification.
3. Skilled Workers
4. Data Entry Operator / Project Assistant: Under both the posts SSC or SSLC must be passed by the applicants.
5. JRF: M.Sc. in the Agriculture and agricultural marketing is the possession needed from the applicants in term of educational qualification.
Selection Method: The desired assortment of the applicants is to be made with the viva voce or the personal interview session and also the verification of the documents.
Scheme to submit an application: The need from the applicants to make the desired registration is to attend the interview session with all the documents and theses required documents are as below:
- Detailed bio data of the applicants that contains the details like address, mobile number and e mail address etc.
- Certificates of the applicants in regards to the educational qualification starting from the matriculation.
- Proof which is regarding the age of the applicants and it is also permissible with the matriculation certificate.
- Caste of the applicants under the various reserved categories i.e. SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), PH (physically handicapped) etc.
Applicants need to bring the original as well as the photo state attested copies of all the desired documents.
Important Date: The day on which the applicants will be needed to commence for the interview is 6th Nov 2014 (forenoon).
Important Link: Linkage that will enable the applicants to get the official advertisement by NBSS & LUP along with the other mandatory details is as below: