National Centre for Disease Control which is normally familiar with the name of NCDC is preparing a recruit program to designate various pots under the NDC Project 2017. Here, we are giving the whole detail of the allocation of vacancies although if candidates want to understand in addition with subject to NCDC recruitment. This page is only for all job opening, So we notified to the candidates for bookmark our website i.e. www.recruitmentnews.in and subscriber email ID in it to get latest updates in your id as all government jobs, recruitment news, results dates, admit card, call letters & etc.
NCDC Recruitment 2017: 12 Vacancies
Post Name: Consultant
- Consultant (Epidemiologist): 09 posts
- Consultant (Microbiology): 02 posts
- Veterinary Consultant: 01 post
Age Limit: 60-65 years
- Consultant (Epidemiologist): Rs.60000/- per month
- Consultant (Microbiology): Rs.56448/- per month for Medical and Rs.52920/- per month for Non-Medical
- Veterinary Consultant: Rs.56448/-
- Consultant (Epidemiologist): MBBS with MD or MBBS with Diploma in Public Health/Master in MAE/DHA
- Consultant (Microbiology): MBBS with MD/DNB in Medical Microbiology/Lab Medicine
- Veterinary Consultant: Post Graduate Veterinary Degree
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with original & Self Attested Copies
Interview date & Time: 15th Dec 2016 at 9.39 am to 10.30 am
(Closed) NCDC Vacancies Profile: National Centre for Disease Control is executing the recruitment 2013 notification with the consultation of Directorate General of Health Services to appoint Thirty Three (33) educated, obedient and sincere applicants having Indian citizenship as the job of Public Health Sub- Cadre Specialist Grade – II (22 – posts) and Non- Teaching Sub – Cadre Specialist Grade – II (11 – posts).
Eligibility Norms: Candidates must possess medical qualification as per specified in First, Second “OR” Party II of the 3rd schedule of IMC Act 1956 (Indian Medical Council) and attained not more than forty five (45) years of age as from the date of the interview. Candidates are suggested to understand further regarding recruitment 2013 download an official notification given in blue color in the end of this article under the name of an important links.
Mode of Submitting Application Form: Candidates will be liable to appear for personal interview along with passport size photographs, photo identity card and photo copies of minimum eligibility documents in concern to experience, date of birth, qualification careers record & reserved community proof at the selection committee office.
Dates to be remembered:
- For the post of Public Health Sub-cadre, candidates can attend the interview on 3rd July, 2013 from 10.00 AM.
- For the job of Non Teaching Sub Cadre, the date of interview is 4th July, 2013.
Mode of Selection for National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment 2013: The marks got by candidates in personal interview will decide the selection of the candidates.
- The recruitment is purely on one year contract period.
- The leave approved under contractual time will be regulated under the DOPT OM norms.
- Appointed candidates will not be entitled to take the benefit of pension.
- Any types of TA/DA will not paid for attend the interview.
Important Links: To know more about National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment 2013 downloads an advertisement.