There are various vacancies open as follows. NCERT has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of following staff. The following information help you to know more about the recruitment like qualification, age limit, number of vacancies, link of advertisement and other information.
NCERT Recruitment 2017: 240 Teaching Vacancies – Last Date 31-1-2017
Post Name: Teaching Posts
- Professor: 36 posts
- Associate Professor: 71 posts
- Assistant Professor: 133 posts
Age Limit as on 1st Jan 2017: 18-23 years
- Professor: Rs.37400-67000/- with AGP Rs.10000/-
- Associate Professor: Rs.37400-67000/- with AGP Rs.9000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39100/- with AGP Rs.6000/-
- Professor: M.Ed./MA in education and PG in Science
- Associate Professor: Good Academic record with a Ph.D Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record as defined by the concerned university
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for Un-Reserved/OBC Male Candidates and No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women/NCERT Employees
Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.ncert.nic.in and Printout hard copy send by registered/speed post before 20th Feb 2017
Advertisement Date: 26th Nov 2016
Starting Date: 26th Nov 2016
Deadline: 25th Dec 2016 (Extended upto 31st Jan 2017)
Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 24th Jan 2017 (Extended upto 20th Feb 2017)
Official Website: www.ncert.nic.in
NCERT Recruitment 2016-17: 69 Vacancies (closed)
Post Name: Teaching Vacancies
- Assistant Headmaster: 02 posts
- PGT: 14 posts
- TGT: 11 posts
- Primary Teacher: 13 posts
- Work Experience Teacher: 29 posts
Age Limit: 35-45 years
- Assistant Headmaster: Master Degree from recognized University and B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree
- PGT: 2 years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject or Master Degree from a recognized University, B.Ed or equivalent degree, MA/M.Sc./M/Com with B.Ed./M.Ed, BE, B.Tech
- TGT: 4 years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject or Bachelor Degree in the concerned subject, B.Ed., B.P.Ed., 10th or equivalent examination
- Primary Teacher: Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent ad CTET conducted by the CBSE in accordance with Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose
- Work Experience Teacher: Matriculation or equivalent examination and 3 years Diploma after Higher Secondary in Wood Work/Fitting & Sheet Metal/Electrical & Radio Engineering/Computer from an Institution recognized by State Govt./Govt. of India, B.Sc. Computer Science or BCA or Diploma in Computer Science or its equivalent, MCA, M.Sc. in Computer Science
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Examination (Language Proficiency Test, General Awareness & Computer Literacy, Academic, Administration & Finance) and Interview
Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://www.ncert.nic.in
Deadline: 26th Sept 2016
NCERT Recruitment 2016-17: 10 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Age Limit: As Per NCERT Rules
- Qualification: Post Graduation with 55% marks in Concerned subject and only UGC NET/SLET Qualified candidates are eligible
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 20th& 21st July 2016 at 12.00 Noon
About NCERT: National Council of Educational Research and Training was made for controlling and management the school education through India. The council help the state and central Government for its schools in their jurisdictions in various works like publish books, syllabus and other matters related to CBSE curriculum. The candidate who are interested to know more about NCERT like about us, management team, published books, detail works and new recruitment can go to the official website of NCERT i.e. www.ncert.nic.in.
NCERT Recruitment 2016-17 for 27 posts of Consultant, Survey Associate, and other posts (Closed)
The fresh declaration by the National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) is under the concern of the enrolment for the session 2015. The publication made known for the 27 posts of Consultant, Survey Associate, and other posts under which required aspects are below:
Educational Qualification: National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) had mentioned the qualification detail as below:
- Posts I to IV: The respective positions require the education as Post Graduation Degree in the Science, Statistics, Social Studies, Education, Commerce or Mathematics.
- Posts V to IX: The concern of qualification is the Degree in any of the Discipline.
- Post X: Applicants under the post requires the education as Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or Computer Technology.
- Post XI: The requirement for the post is the Matriculation with the two years of experience.
Selection Procedure: The norm arranged for making the choice of the applicants is the Skill test and Technical Test along with the interview.
Registration Process: The announcement by the National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) regarding the registration provides for attending the direct walk in interview progression. This efficient process meant to get beneficial only on bringing the suitable certificates and the documents.
Noteworthy Date: 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th August 2015, 2nd and 3rd Sep 2015: The dates provided for attending the interview session.
Fundamental Link: The connection got provided beneath by the National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT) for the application and the notification: