National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA) Result 2014 for the post of Project Technical Assistant ‘B’ and Project Engineer ‘C’: National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA) is a part of the Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) that is highly active in the field of astrophysics and the related topics. It had globalized the networking over a large region and had spread the awareness regarding the usage of these latest technologies.
A very recent announcement which is made by the National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA) is very soothing for the applicants that are waiting a long for the result to be announced. The result statement is being structured as for the post of Technical Assistant ‘B’ and Project Engineer ‘C’ and under these applications was acknowledged. As per the reception a list of the deserving applicants is being prepared and the applicants appropriate are called off for the interview which is being decided on the date 9th Oct 2014 for the post of project technical assistant and 16th Oct 2014 for the post of project engineer.
The result is provided to check with the general conditions as per the link which is provided as below for the post of project technical assistant:
The result is as below for the post of project engineer:
- The points that are worth to note down and certificates to brought are being mentioned to be as below:
- Applicants are provided that the entire educational certificates are very important to carry at the time of session of interview with the other academic certificates having under the aptitude.
- The evidence of the age is very important to carry by the applicants. It is being stated that applicants make the substantiation as per the rules and regulation of Government of India.
- The caste certificate is also an important credential which is verified at the time of interview. Applicants must bring the suitable caste certificate of SC, ST, OBC or any other caste to which applicants belong.
- Applicants bring the residential proof which must not be six months older.
- It is being stated strictly that the presence must be countable only after being sure that all your necessary documents are correct and are also in accordance with the published notification. Any of the false and invalid document will lead to rejection of candidature.
National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA) Result 2014 for the post of Project Technical Assistant ‘B’: It is very appreciating on the part of the National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA) that the publication on the random basis are being put forward. Under the announcement the opportunity is being stated as for the proficient and well organized aspirant to commence for the various selection processes. The recent selection scheme is being worth be pleased about as for the post of Project Technical Assistant ‘B’. Applicants are provided that the as per the application received a list of deserving applicants is being prepared. Applicants assorted are invited further as for the interview procedure which is being conducted on the date of 26th August 2014.
The list of the applicants and other detail must be obtained via the connection that is mentioned as beneath: