North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) is a mini – ratna which owns its concern to the Government of India and is under the ministry of power. The date which at which the corporation was formed is 2nd April 1976. The mission and objective of the NEEPCO is to exploit the hydro power and also the thermal power prospective.
We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in Neepco under Neepco Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) Recruitment 2014 for the 7 posts of Senior Hindi Translator – II and Assistant – III:
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) had stated that for the year 2014 recruitment announcement is being made for the 7 unoccupied seats and the detail interlinked is being provided to be below:
- 4 posts of Senior Hindi Translator – II
- 3 posts of Assistant – III
Age limit: The age aspect which is being thoroughly demanded from the applicants is needed to be by the date of 1st June 2014 and on the date age must be 30 years. Applicants belonging to the reserve category are to grant with the relaxation in the age.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Senior Hindi Translator – II: The requirement of the educational qualification from the applicants under the respective post is being demanded to be degree or the comparable qualification in Hindi with the English as one of the subjects. The proficiency is thoroughly required from the applicants under the computer applications.
- Assistant – III: The scholastic requirement for the respective post is being mentioned to be higher secondary or the equivalent qualification in Hindi. The typing speed is also required to be efficient under the respective post i.e. applicants need to have the speed of 25 words per minute.
Selection Method: The task related with the selection of the applicants is one of the most important aspect and the under the posts announced the selection of the applicants by the North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) will be via the written test / interview.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants are first requested to get by the complete knowledge of various aspects of eligibility and then are needed to get by the process of registration. Under the process as mentioned applicants are required to make the use of the application with all the necessary certificates and documents. Applicants make sure to scribe the name of post on the covering of the application.
Important Date: The last date as provided by the North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCO) is to receive the applications is 30th June 2014. Applications received after the date will not be considered and candidature of the applicants will get cancelled out.
- Applicants for getting the entire detail as summed up in the official notification are requested to make the use of the linkage that is being provide underneath:
Application form which is the most requisite for registration is required to get from the connection that is being mentioned in the notification itself.