New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) is a leading universal insurance bunch formed by Sir Dorab Tata in 1919, with branches and offices throughout India & different nations abroad. The company checks the Indian subcontinent with a structure of comprising twenty eight (28) regional offices, one thousand sixty eight (1068) offices, three hundred ninety three (393) divisional offices, and six hundred forty eight (648) branches. With roughly twenty one thousand (21000) employees, New India has the biggest number of technically and specialist qualified staff of all ranks of management, who are authorized to settle claims This company is being named as the New India Assurance Company Limited which is purely a Government of India enterprise. This company is not only operating in the India but all over the world and had been making the plans of the Globalization even more firm and rigid. It is being making its presence countable with the schemes and programs which are being making its reckoning in to the most successful multinational companies. The affinity and dedication which is towards their work by the each and every member of the company is really commendable and underwrite of high magnitude.
NIACL Recruitment 2017: 984 Assistant Vacancies – Last Date: 29-3-2017
Post Name: Assistant
Age Limit as on 30th June 2016: 18-30 years
Pay Scale: Rs.14435-40080/-
Qualification: Graduate or its equivalent and knowledge of Regional Language of the State
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test and Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://newindia.co.in
Starting Date: 6th March 2017
Deadline: 29th March 2017
Official Website: www.newindia.co.in
New India Insurance Company Recruitment 2016-17: 300 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Officer (Generalist) in Scale I Cadre
- Age Limit as on 1st Oct 2016: 21-30 years
- Pay Scale: Basic Pay of Rs.32, 795/-
- Qualification: Graduate/Post graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam (Objective Type), Main Exam (Objective Type and Descriptive Type), Interview and Finale Main Exam
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.newindia.co.in
- Deadline: 1st Nov 2016
- Phase-I Online Exam (Objective): 17th Dec 2016
- Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive): Jan 2017 (Tentative)
Now, we are explaining the whole structure to appoint as an Administrative Officers in New India Assurance Company Limited. To get latest news about upcoming recruitment, subscribe our official website i.e. www.recruitmentnews.in “OR” like facebook page.
New India Assurance Company Limited Recruitment 2016-17 for the 1536 posts of Assistant Class – III (Closed)
New India Assurance Company Limited had mentioned the necessary dimensions and these are threaded in the form of official notification. The publication proclaimed below is mentioning the placement to be made as for the 1536 posts of Assistant Class – III. The detail which is demanding under the posts is mentioned underneath:
Age limit: It is being demanding for the applicants that the age criterion which is interlinked is provided to be as 18 years minimum to 30 years maximum age and this requirement is provided to fulfill as by the date of 30th June 2014.
Educational Criterion Set: The requirement of the education which is being interlinked with the applicants for the post is provided as graduation or having passed in the HSC examination.
Fees Schedule: The advertisement which is being mentioned by the New India Assurance Company Limited states that applicants belonging to the category reserved are liable to make the payment of Rs. 50 and for the applicants that belong to the category general are to make the payment of Rs. 500.
Scheme to submit an application: Applicants that are qualified for the post are provided that online submission of the application at the official website of New India Assurance Company Limited is the module of getting listed and to commence for the structured selection procedure.
Important Date: 18th Oct 2014 to 10th Nov 2014: Dates stated for the compliance of application online as well as the payment of fee.
- The recruitment advertisement must be get obtained via the linkage which is mentioned underneath:
- Application form for the pre examination training by the reserved category applicants is to get by the link below:
- For the scribe declaration form link provided below must be used: