NFC Recruitment 2016 for 18 posts of Steno, Scientific Assistant, and other posts: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) had made the process notified thoroughly that is to make the staffing of the candidates. The detail having permitted got notified to make the enrolment for 18 posts of Steno, Scientific Assistant, and other posts associated to which the eligibility concerns are below:
Age Limit and Educational Qualification: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) had provided the complete detail beneath getting related to the requirement of the age and the education:
- Scientific Officer/ C (Medical-General Duty): The educational obligation under the post is MBBS Degree and the necessity of the age got mentioned as 18 years to 35 years.
- Scientific Assistant/ C (Civil): The associated post demands the academic as Diploma in the Civil or Architecture Engineering. The associated need of the age got mentioned as 18 years to 30 years.
- Scientific Assistant/ C (Architecture): Applicants for the post requires the teaching as Diploma having required in Civil Engineering or Architecture Engineering. The age maturity requires as 18 years to 30 years for the concerning post.
- Stenographer Grade-III (English)
- Stenographer Grade-III (Hindi): The demand of the education for the post got mentioned as Matriculation or the comparable education. Applicants must also have the appropriate typing speed of 80 WPM in shorthand in English or Hindi or 30 WPM typing speed in English or Hindi. The related age maturity for the positions got presented as 18 years to 27 years.
- The age is to get reckon by the candidates on the date 14th Nov 2015 along with the relaxation to the reserved community applicants.
Fee Schedule: The amount got publicized by the Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) for the registration under each specific post got mentioned underneath specifically:
- Scientific Officer/ C (Medical-General Duty) – Rs. 250
- Scientific Assistant/ C – Rs. 150
- Stenographer Grade-III – Rs. 100
- The fee is to get exempted for the candidates with the category SC, ST, Women, EXSM and PH candidates.
Selection Process: The progression having notified to make the selection of the candidates is the selection test, skill test and the interview session.
Application Submission: The registration under the associated post is to get completed by the candidates by following the official site of the Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC).
- 25th Oct 2015: The date to make the initiation of the online application.
- 14th Nov 2015: The concluding period until which the need is to get the application submitted online.
- The associated notification for the post got mentioned beneath by the Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC):
- To apply online the connection is beneath:
- The user guide is to get collected with the connection beneath:
- To get the FAQ’s the essential web portal is beneath: