National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) is an elementary laboratory of the CSIR. The authority got established in the year 1961 with the mission and vision to do the research on the matter of earth science. The supremacy had made the very pivotal work in the associated trades and had extended the scope and the possibility of extensive research work.
NGRI Recruitment 2017 – 01 Assistant Engineer Vacancy – Last Date – 29-09-17
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||01 Post|
|Experience||Experience/ Knowledge in Electrical Works Estimations|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||30 Years|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test/ Interview|
|Application Procedure||Apply Online Through Website: http://www.ngri.org.in.|
|Deadline||29-09-17 (Friday) at 06:00 P.M.
|Notification Link||Download Official Notification Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
CSIR-NGRI Recruitment 2016-17: 21 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Project Assistant Level II/III
- Age Limit: 28 years
- Qualification: Master’s in Geophysics/Geology/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Environmental Microbiology with 1st class or 60% marks and B.Tech (CSE/IT)
- Selection Procedure: Walk-in Interview
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
- Interview Date & Time: 14th June 2016 at 9.00 AM
NGRI Recruitment 2016-17 for 54 posts of PA, Fellow, and other posts (Closed)
National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) had announced he details that permits for making staffing for the year 2015. The process announced is for the 54 posts of PA, Fellow, and other posts for which the associated features are underside:
- Project Assistant Level-I: Candidates requires the training as B.Sc. (MPC or MPG) Along with the knowledge of the computer applications. The necessity of the age required is the 25 years.
- Project Assistant Level-II: The Master’s Degree in Geology, Applied Geology, Geophysics, Inorganic Chemistry, Microbiology, Applied Geophysics, Physics, Electronics, Chemistry, and Analytical Chemistry. The qualification B. E., B. Tech in Geoinformatics & MBA are also equally acceptable. The age requirement having the concern with candidates is the 28 years.
- Project Assistant Level-III: Applicants requires the education as M.Sc. (Tech) or M. Tech in the Geophysics or Applied Geophysics. The education associated and qualifying other than this is the M. Lib. I. Sc i.e. Master of Library and information Science. The maturity in the age got required as 32 years.
- Project Fellow: M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry, Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Science, Hydrogeology, Geology or Applied Geochemistry is the education that got required from the candidates. The necessity interlinked other than this is the NET (LS) and age liability got required as 28 years.
- Project Associate: The need for the education for the post is Ph.D. in the subject of Geo – Physics. The age-associated is the 35 years.
Selection Process: The short listing of the candidates got required to make at first with the application reception. The applicants having assorted are to get evaluated further with the written test and the interview session.
Application Submission: The walk in interview is the only mode announced for getting registered under the positions vacated. The need for the certificates got published by the National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) as under the expert supremacy that are must bringing by the candidates. The requirement is to produce two sets of the certificates i.e. one of original and other of Xerox of all the certificates.
Significant Dates: The date of the interview got mentioned as 9th Sep 2015 and 10th Sep 2015. The time associated to make the presence for the session is the 8:30 am.
Vital Link: The linkage mentioned beneath by the National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI) got associated to get connected with the authorized notice: