National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) had provided the placement scheme. This process and the work out scheme is favorable for the various posts and under which the detail associated is provided below:
NIE Recruitment 2017: 48 DEO Vacancies – Last Date: 2-3-2017
Post Name: Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Pay Scale: Rs.17000/- per month
Age Limit: 25 years
Qualification: 12th with Speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 2nd March 2017
Deadline: 2nd March 2017
Official Website: nie.gov.in
NIE Recruitment 2016-17: 55 Various Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Program Coordinator, Scientist, Project Assistant, Jr Nurse, DEO, Administrative Officer, Project Secretary, Clerk, Attendant (MTS)
- Age Limit: No Age Limit
- Qualification: Post Graduate Degree (MD/DNB/MPH/MAE), MD (Microbiology), B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from a recognized University
- Selection Process: Written Examination/Interview
- Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: nie.gov.in
- Deadline: 21st March 2016
NIE Recruitment 2016-17 for the 24 post of Project Assistant (Closed)
This scheme having published is provided for the 24 post of Project Assistant and detail associated is mentioned underneath:
- Project Assistant – Statistics: 16 Posts
- Project Assistant – Social Science: 08 Posts
Age limit: On the date of the interview the age which is mentioned for the applicants is must not to exceed more than the 30 years.
Educational Criterion Set: The requisite of the scholastic maturity which is being demanded from the applicants is the graduation degree with the statistics as a major or minor subject. Applicants are also demanded to have the experience of 1 year in the health related research or related programs.
Selection Method: The selection which is needed to needed to complete over the vacated positions is coupled with the performance which is generative so as in the interview session.
Scheme to submit an application: The official website of the National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) is the announced scheme which is required to follow by the applicants. This path way is one of the most general and the precise process of getting every aspirant registered.
Important Date: 25th March 2015: Last date which is mentioned for the complete acceptance of the application.
- The link which is associated and related with the official advertisement is provided underneath by the National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE):
- To get with the online application and to compile the application the link which is needed is mentioned underneath:
NIE Recruitment 2016-17 for the 21 post of Scientist – B (Non Medical) and Project Scientist (Closed):
- Scientist ‘B’ (Non Medical): 01 Post
- Project Technician-III (Field Worker): 20 Posts
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: Detail of the age and education desirable is provided below for both the posts:
- Scientist ‘B’ (Non Medical): Applicants are linked with the educational qualification as master’s degree in the social science and PHD degree in the concerning trade. Age which is stated for the applicants is the 35 years.
- Project Technician-III (Field Worker): Requisite of the education which is related is the 12th class passed in the subject of science with the experience of minimum of 2 years.
Scheme to submit an application: The predetermined process that is linked with the applicants under for getting registered is the direct walk in interview. Applicants are liable the most to bring all the certificates at the time of interview for getting the genuineness checked.
- Date of interview is systematically mentioned to be as 23rd Jan 2015 for the post 1.
- Date of interview for the post 2 is 28th Jan 2015 and 29th Jan 2015.
References: The link which is to get by the applicants to obtain the entire information is provided underneath by the National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE):
NIE Recruitment 2016-17 for the 11 posts of Scientist – B and Technical Assistant (Closed): National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) to expand their future schemes and missions had felt the need of good at job and proficient applicants for the 11 seats vacated and the detail associated is as below:
- 1 post of Scientist – B
- 10 posts of Technical Assistant
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) had mentioned that applicants can get eligible on having the necessary specifics of age and education in the aptitude for which the detail needed is as below:
- Scientist – B: The requisite on the applicants for the education is provided as master’s degree needed in the public health, epidemiology or social science with the experience needed in the concerning trade. The age possession by the applicants is desirable to be as 35 years.
- Technical Assistant: Educational qualification which is associated with the applicants to get qualified is the graduation degree with the experience mandatory from the applicants as in the concerning field and specialism. The age maturity by the applicants is mentioned to be as 30 years.
Scheme to submit an application: National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) with the extreme consultant with the efficient faculty had mentioned the process of registration. Under the process proclaimed applicants are needed to attend the interview session.
Important Date: Date of interview that is being put forward by the National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) is 12th Sep 2014 by the time of 9:00 am.
References: The link that will connect the applicants with the official notification is provided to be as below: