We will update you here all latest upcoming vacancies in NIFFT under NIFFT Recruitment 2016 Latest Projects. The following vacancies has expired, please don’t consider the following vacancies. It is only for the record of the candidates.
National Institute of Foundry and Force Technology (NIFFT) Recruitment 2013 for the post of Consultant and Junior Consultant: Developments of the nation is a woven around many factors and one of factor out of these is the development of the industry and t make a proper growth National Institute of Foundry and Force Technology (NIFFT) is being providing with the quality work and with their work it is globalizing the whole nation and is contributing their best and to make further development announcement is being made for appointing the applicants for the post of Consultant and Junior Consultant under different traits as below:
- Consultant (Civil) – 1
- Consultant (Electrical) – 1
- Junior Consultant (Civil) – 1
Age limit: Age of the applicants should not be more than 65 years.
NIFFT Recruitment 2013 Educational Qualification and Work Allotted:
- Consultant (Civil): Essential requirement from the applicants as bounded with the post is the Degree in Civil Engineering and with this the applicant must have the experience of at least 20 years. Applicants that will be appointed for the concerned post will have to perform the duties of the supervision of civil work during execution and inspection also the applicants must have the understanding of the procedures while dealing with the cost estimation.
- Consultant (Electrical): Degree in Electrical Engineering is the is the pre requisite from the applicants and experience is required to have of 20 years and work area of the applicants will be related with the skills to be performed in the supervision and inspection during the electrical work and also applicant will look after the electrical power supply and maintenance.
- Junior Consultant (Civil): Essential pre requisite from the applicants is the Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering and experience of 10 years for the degree holders and 15 years for the diploma holders is the requirement. Performance of the applicants will be noticeable while civil construction, maintenance, cost estimation and the inspection.
Selection Procedure: Assortment of the applicants is the most responsible task to be performed by the authority and for the mentioned posts means of selection is the personal interview session.
Method to Apply: Applicants will first make usage of the pre arranged application and along with the Bio Data it must to send to the institute and after it will attend interview session that is being decided to be commenced by the NIFFT and on the stipulated day the documents that are essential to bring are as below:
- Credentials of the educational qualification.
- Residential certificate.
- Caste certificate under the suitable format of the Government of India.
- Experience certificate etc.
- 21st Oct 2013: Last date by which the applications must reach the authority
- 23rd Oct 2013: Date on which the interviews is scheduled and time to start the event is 10:00 am.
Important Link: Link to get the comprehensive detail is as below:
Download NIFFT Recruitment Official Notification for Consultant Posts