NIMHANS recruitment 2018 notifications – Latest Jobs Announcements
National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences regularly appoints staff for various research projects. Here you can find latest NIMHANS recruitment 2018 projects. You can find complete information like eligibility criteria, NIMHANS application form, important dates and important links. If you are looking for various opportunities in NIMHANS whether you are freshers or experienced then you can visit this page daily.Here we updated latest vacancies announced by NIMHANS. Here is the list of latest recruitment projects announced by NIMHANS. We promise you that you will never miss any NIMHANS recruitment 2018.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences (NIMHANS)
- Post Name: Staff Nurse
- Notification No.: NIMH/PER(6)/RECT/ADVT–3/2017-18
- Publication Date: 30-03-2018
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro- Sciences (NIMHANS) has published a recruitment advertisement no. NIMH/PER(6)/RECT/ADVT–3/2017-18. The notification is for recruitment of Staff Nurse. Here you will get the complete information about NIMHANS Staff Nurse online form 2018. You will get here NIMHANS Staff Nurse eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure, exam fee, vacancies details and more. If you have any doubt regarding NIMHANS Staff Nurse online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
- Advertisement Date: 28-03-2018
- Online Application Closing Date: 10-05-2018
- Online Payment Closing Date: 10-05-2018
- Mock Test Paper Available: 22-05-2018
- Admit Card Date: 22-05-2018
- Online Recruitment Test Date: 03-06-2018 (in Bengaluru)
- Gen./ OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs.750/-
- Payment Mode: Pay Online through Cards/ Net Banking
NIMHANS Vacancies Details
- Total Vacancies: 160 Posts (SC-23, ST-12, OBC-42 & UR-83)
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is 30 years (age relaxation is applicable as per the govt. rules or refer notification)
- The essential qualification is Pass in PUC/ B.Sc Nursing with Registration under State Nursing Council & having min 02 years of working experience in hospitals for Non-Degree holders.
Selection & Application Procedure
- Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on Online Recruitment Test (Computer Based)/ Skill Test.
- Application Procedure: Interested candidates must apply online & must keep print out of application & proof of payment along with & submit it when required.