Here is the list of latest NIMHANS Recruitment 2017 Projects. You can find here all the latest jobs vacancies announced by NIMHANS along with complete information. The page is all about to announce NIMHANS Jobs, Vacancies, exams and recruitment projects. There are total 69 vacancies open in NIMHANS as follows:
NIMHANS Recruitment 2017: 69 Group A,B & C Vacancies – Last Date: 4-3-2017
Post Name: Group A, B & C
Group A: 17 posts
- Assistant Professor (Psychiatry): 01 post
- Assistant Professor (Radiochemistry) (Non Clinical): 01 post
- Assistant Professor (Psychiatric Social Work): 01 post
- Assistant Professor (Psychiatric Social Work) (Contract Basis): 02 posts
- Assistant Professor (Clinical Psychology) (Contract Basis): 02 posts
- Clinical Pathologist (Specialist Grade): 01 post
- Computer Programmer: 01 post
- Psychiatrist (Specialist Grade): 01 post
- Physicist for 3T MR PET: 01 post
- Physicist for Cyclotron: 01 post
- Radiochemist: 02 posts
- Hindi officer: 01 post
- Medical Physicist-cum Lecturer (Radiation Safety Officer): 01 post
- Purchase officer: 01 post
Group B: 10 posts
- Assistant Dietician: 01 post
- Junior Scientific Officer (Radiation Safety): 01 post
- Library Assistant: 01 post
- Occupational Therapist: 01 post
- Physiotherapist: 02 posts
- Senior Hindi Translator: 01 post
- Speech Therapist: 01 post
- Staff Nurse: 01 post
- Teacher for MR Children: 01 post
Group C: 42 posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): 07 posts
- Laundry Supervisor: 01 post
- Junior Technician: 01 post
- Technician Nuclear Medicine: 01 post
- Legal Assistant: 01 post
- Radiographer: 04 posts
- Medical Records Technician: 03 posts
- Pharmacist: 01 post
- Public Relations Assistant: 01 post
- Stenographer Gr.II: 07 posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 01 post
- Instrument Mechanic: 02 posts
- Assistant Instructor: 12 posts
Age Limit: 30-50 years
- For Group A Post: Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay
- For Group B Posts:9300-34800/- + Grade Pay
- For Group C Posts: Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay
- For Group A Post: MD, PG Degree in M.Sc., Ph.D/D.Sc./MBBS and Diploma in relevant disciplines
- For Group B Posts:Sc. Degree and Diploma, M.Sc., Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, BA/B.Sc. and Pass in PUC in relevant disciplines
- For Group C Posts: Pass in SSLC, 10th, B.Sc., Graduate, Degree/Diploma in relevant disciplines
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam and Skill Test
- For Group A Post: Rs.2000/- for Unreserved Candidates and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST Candidates
- For Group B Posts: Rs.1000/- for Unreserved Candidates and Rs.750/- for SC/ST Candidates
- For Group C Posts: Rs.750/- for Unreserved Candidates and Rs.500/- for SC/ST Candidates
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Send Hard Copy send by registered/speed post before 4th March 2017
Deadline: 4th March 2017
Official Website: www.nimhans.ac.in
NIMHANS Recruitment 2016-17: 88 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Teaching & Non-Teaching
- Professor of Clinical Psychology: 02 posts
- Veterinarian: 01 post
- Clinical Psychologist: 12 posts
- Psychiatric Social Worker: 11 posts
- Junior Scientific Officer: 03 posts
- Field Information Officer: 02 posts
- Data Base Administration: 01 post
- Administrator: 01 post
- Staff Nurse: 05 posts
- Office Assistant: 01 post
- Age Limit: Check Official Notification
- Qualification: Check Official Notification
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Send Hard Copy by registered/speed post before 17th Sept 2016
- Deadline: 17th Sept 2016
NIMHANS Recruitment 2016-17 for 27 posts of Professor, MO, and other posts (Closed): NIMHANS had mentioned the required points of the recruitment session. The element that got announced is for the 27 posts of Professor, MO, and other posts and the eligibility getting followed is below:
Age Limit: NIMHANS had permitted and demanded the age for the post marked as 4 and 5 as 35 years. The remaining positions require the need of age as 40 years on the date 1st Sep 2015. The relaxation in the age got permitted to the candidates with the community of the reserved.
Educational Qualification: The complete association of the education for the each post is to get from the notification having announced thoroughly.
Fee Schedule: The fee for the registration having mentioned as Rs. 500 for the reserved category candidates and for the General the payment needed paying as Rs. 750.
Selection Process: The announcement by the NIMHANS for the choice of the applicants is to complete the direct interrogation session and the verification of the certificates.
Application Submission: NIMHANS had mentioned the application submission for the registration. This application must get compiled with the valid detail and then to send with the attested certificates and the testimonials.
Significant Dates: 1st Sep 2015: The terminating time having arranged so that candidates can make the final amusing of the application at the office premises.
Vital Link: The connection provided below by the NIMHANS is concerning and fundamental for getting related to the notification:
NIMHANS Recruitment 2016-17 for 8 posts of paediatrician, Coordinator, and other posts (Closed)
NIMHANS had mentioned the stimulation process that is to concern with the employment process. The feature concerning is for the eight positions of pediatrician, Coordinator, and other posts for which the detail to follow is underside:
- Study Pediatrician: 01 Post
- Project Coordinator: 01 Post
- Laboratory Coordinator: 04 Posts
- Data Manager: 02 Posts
Age Perimeter: NIMHANS had mentioned the age for the posts 1 and 2 as 40 years and for the remaining two positions the necessity announced for the age is 35 years.
- Study Pediatrician: The associated academic with the candidates is the MD, DNB or DCH Pediatrics with the one year experience.
- Project Coordinator: Applicants for the post are to concern with the education as MD in the Community Medicine or MBBS with the Master’s Degree in Public health.
- Laboratory Coordinator: The qualification mentioned to qualify is the M.Sc. in the Microbiology, Virology or B.Sc. MLT. The work experience of two years is also liable from the candidates.
- Data Manager: The education to associate with the candidates is the B.Sc. With the experience of two years.
Selection Propaganda: The selection to make for the post is to relate to the presentation, and this is worthy to make for the job with the interview.
Registration Process: The registration to make for the job is to connect to the application scribed on the plain paper. This complete application is to send by post or to mail at the address provided by the NIMHANS.
Noteworthy Date: 18th June 2015: The associated date for the sending the request for the registration.
Fundamental Link: The link make available beneath by the NIMHANS is to concern with the recruitment advertisement: