Here is the list of NIOH latest recruitment 2016 projects. You can find here complete information about NIOH latest jobs vacancies 2016.
NIOH Recruitment 2016: 16 Vacancies
- Post Name: Technical Assistant and Technician
- Technical Assistant: 05 posts
- Technician-C: 05 posts
- Technician-A: 06 posts
- Age Limit: 28-30 years
- Technical Assistant: 3 years Graduate Degree in Life Science/Biotechnology/Chemistry/Bio Chemistry/Industrial Health/Mechanical/Instrumentation Engg/Environmental Science with 2 years experience or Graduate in relevant subject with 2 years Diploma in Mechanical Lab. Technology/Mechanical Engg./Instrumentation from a recognized University/Institute
- Technician-C: 12th with Science subject or equivalent from a recognized Board with one year diploma certificate in Medical Lab. Technology from Govt. Recognized Organization/Institute/Medical College
- Technician-A: 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board with one year certificate course from Govt. recognized Institute or one year Laboratory/Field/Clinical experience of Working in Govt. Laboratory
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test
- Application Procedure: Download Application and print out Hard Copy send by registered/speed post
- Deadline: Within 30 days from the date of Publication
NIOH Recruitment 2016: 9 Various Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: House Staff (Residential), Sr Professional Trainee (Academic), Professional Trainee, Professional Assistant
- Qualification: MBBS Degree from any Institute recognized by MCI, PG Degree (MOT/M.Sc. OT) from a recognized college/University, Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy ,Occupational Therapy with experience, Graduation or equivalent preferably B.Com, Bachelor in Library Sc./Master in Library Sc. From recognized university
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Interview date & Time: 16th Feb 2016 at 01.00 PM
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with original and self-attested copies
NIOH SRF Recruitment 2016: 1 Post (Closed)
- Qualification: M.Tech/ME degree in Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics/Computer/Information Technology/Biomedical or allied fields.
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Interview Date & Time: 30th Sept 2015 at 11.00 AM.
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline with Original & Self Attested Copies
About NIOH: National Institute for the Orthopaediaclly Handicapped (NIOH) is a top institution within the area of locomotor deformity, which advanced into the populations’ service since 1978 as an independent body of the ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt of India. It is placed in the urban area of Kolkata and spreading out its services complete countrywide.
NIOH Recruitment 2016 Project (Closed): Name & Number of Vacancies: National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped (NIOH) is reporting a communicate to select Fourteen (14) true and instructed job searchers having Indian citizenship as the post of Senior Store Keeper (01 – post), Estate Officer (01 – post), Electrician Cum Pump Operator (Residential – 01 post), Hindi Translator (01 – post), Senior Professional Trainee (04 – posts), Professional Trainee (04 – posts), Programme Assistant (01 – post) and Hindi Typist (01 – post).
Minimum Age Limit/Experience and Qualification: Competitors must have any one of the qualifications from the following, i.e. Matriculation (10th Class) “OR” ITI “OR” Diploma/ Degree in the concerned discipline “OR” Master Degree “OR” Post Graduation Degree as per desired positions and attained maximum of thirty five (35) years of age but not less than eighteen (18) years. We are suggesting to applicants for go through in official advertisement/ notification given below under the title of reference to know more about eligibility instructions.
Selection Process for Recruitment in NIOH: The name of candidates will sign out based on percent achieved by him in the earlier education career’s exam. After that, only eligible applicants will be called for attend the personal interview. The decision of the HR department of NIOH will be final in all concerns; no one has been right in argument on it.
Application Form: For the position of Senior Store Keeper, Estate Officer & Electrician Cum Pump Operator applicants can send their application duly completed application as per format along with attested photocopies of minimum eligibility certificates to the Director, NIOH, B.T Road, Kolkata – 900090 but for the other posts, applicants can attend the personal interview along with required certificates.
Date to be remembered:
- The official advertisement is published from 13th Feb, 2013.
- For the first three posts, applicants can send their duly completed application in between twenty one (21) days from the first day of advertisement.
- For other posts, applicants can attend the personal interview on 4th March, 2013.
- If any types of difficulty arise regarding recruitment, then applicants have an option to call in between official time at 2531 – 0279 “OR” 0789.
- Competitors will be liable to produce all original certificates with one photo id proof for verification at the day of the interview.
- Applicants are entitled to take the benefit of reservation as per government of India’s norms.
- Competitors who are already in regular service will apply through the proper channels.
- The selected applicants will be liable to work any centres of the institutes.
References for NIOH Recruitment: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.
Official Website: www.nioh.in