Here is the list of NIOH latest recruitment 2017 projects. You can find here complete information about NIOH latest jobs vacancies 2017.
You can also find here complete detail about NIOH recruitment like eligibility criteria, application procedure, selection procedure, important dates, notification links and more.
NIOH Recruitment 2017- 08 MTS (Technical)- Last Date: 15-07-2017
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (Technical)|
|No. of Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Qualification||10th & 12th|
|Age Limit||18-25 Years|
Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Written Test / Interview
NIOH Recruitment 2016: 16 Vacancies
Post Name: Technical Assistant and Technician
- Technical Assistant: 05 posts
- Technician-C: 05 posts
- Technician-A: 06 posts
Age Limit: 28-30 years
- Technical Assistant: 3 years Graduate Degree in Life Science/Biotechnology/Chemistry/Bio Chemistry/Industrial Health/Mechanical/Instrumentation Engg/Environmental Science with 2 years experience or Graduate in relevant subject with 2 years Diploma in Mechanical Lab. Technology/Mechanical Engg./Instrumentation from a recognized University/Institute
- Technician-C: 12th with Science subject or equivalent from a recognized Board with one year diploma certificate in Medical Lab. Technology from Govt. Recognized Organization/Institute/Medical College
- Technician-A: 10th or equivalent from a recognized Board with one year certificate course from Govt. recognized Institute or one year Laboratory/Field/Clinical experience of Working in Govt. Laboratory
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test
Application Procedure: Download Application and print out Hard Copy send by registered/speed post
Deadline: Within 30 days from the date of Publication
NIOH Recruitment 2016: 9 Various Vacancies (Closed)
Post Name: House Staff (Residential), Sr Professional Trainee (Academic), Professional Trainee, Professional Assistant
Qualification: MBBS Degree from any Institute recognized by MCI, PG Degree (MOT/M.Sc. OT) from a recognized college/University, Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy ,Occupational Therapy with experience, Graduation or equivalent preferably B.Com, Bachelor in Library Sc./Master in Library Sc. From recognized university
Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
Interview date & Time: 16th Feb 2016 at 01.00 PM
Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with original and self-attested copies
NIOH SRF Recruitment 2017: 1 Post (Closed)
- Qualification: M.Tech/ME degree in Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics/Computer/Information Technology/Biomedical or allied fields.
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Interview Date & Time: 30th Sept 2015 at 11.00 AM.
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline with Original & Self Attested Copies
About NIOH: National Institute for the Orthopaediaclly Handicapped (NIOH) is a top institution within the area of locomotor deformity, which advanced into the populations’ service since 1978 as an independent body of the ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt of India. It is placed in the urban area of Kolkata and spreading out its services complete countrywide.