Find here the latest NIPCCD recruitment 2017 projects. National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development which in short form mostly known as NIPCCD was established in the year 1966 under the registration act of 1860. This institute had their liabilities which cater to the functions of the development of women and children in every possible manner and for such constant efforts NIPCCD is being awarded with many awards that will be remembered for a long time for the outstanding work.
Here is the list of latest of latest vacancies 2017 announced by NIPCCD.
NIPCCD Recruitment 2017 – 25 Consultant Vacancies – Last Date: 31-08-17
|No. of Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Qualification||Masters Degree in Science|
|Experience||05 Years Experience in Related Field Viz. Monitoring|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 45,000/- Per Month|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview|
|Application Procedure||Download Application Form & Send it to the Address: Deputy Director (Admin).|
|Notification Link||Download Official Notification and Application Form|
NIPCCD Recruitment 2016-17 for the 20 posts of Training Officer and other posts (Closed)
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) had provided with the necessary particulars below so that the recruitment of the applicants for the 20 posts of Training Officer and other posts could be made. The detail under the posts is provided beneath:
- Training Officer: 05 Posts
- Training Associate: 05 Posts
- Training Methodology Specialist: 05 Posts
- Curriculum Development Specialist: 05 Post
Age limit: The possession of the age as per the requirement proposed applicants are required that the not exceed more than 62 years.
Educational Criterion Set:
- Training Officer: Post graduation degree with the 10 years of experience is the necessity on the applicants for the post to get qualified.
- Training Associate: The requirement which is being interlinked with the applicants for the education is post graduation degree with the experience of 5 years.
- Training Methodology Specialist: Scholastic need which is associated under the post is provided to be as post graduation degree in the concerning field and knowledge of training methodologies and diploma in the computers. Applicants must also be having the familiarity with the work for the minimum of 10 years.
- Curriculum Development Specialist: The educational need for the post is provided as master’s degree in the social science and the experience in the field of training module / curriculum development for minimum of 5 to7 years.
Fees Schedule: The fee structure which is being associated and structured by the National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) for the applicants to pay is mentioned as Rs. 250 and the fee desirable will be paid as with the demand draft (DD). The fee must be paid in the favor of NIPCCD and fee need to be payable at the New Delhi.
Selection Method: The selection procedure which is being announced and proposed by the expert faculty is so that only the deserving applicant is being assorted. The mental strength first all will get judged with the written examination and communicational skills are to obtain with the personal interview session. These both measurements will collectively help to make the final selection of the applicants.
Scheme to submit an application: The mode of registration which is being proposed by the National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) so that applicants are being liable for the further selection procedure. Applicants are required that the application format must be suitably get used and this application must be posted with all the necessary certificates.
Important Date: Date of notification which is being provided to the applicants is 25th Oct 2014 to the date 31st Oct 2014.
- Applicants are provided that all the necessary certificates and credentials are being reached at the office premises within the 21 days of the date at which notification is being advertised.
Important Link: National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) had made provided the link below so that the official advertisement is being assorted by the applicants:
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) Recruitment 2016-17 for the post of Junior Translator (Closed)
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) had set their plans to make the recruitment that are for the post of Junior Translator on 1 unoccupied seat and other details needed to be in the knowledge of the applicants are as below:
Age limit: Age is needed to be 28 years to qualify for the post and along with it the relaxation in the age will be permissible to the reserve category applicants.
Educational Criterion Set: Educational qualification required to possess by the applicants is the Bachelor’s degree and Hindi, English must be the main subjects. Besides this Diploma or Certificate in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa is the major necessity.
Applicants must also have the typewriting speed of 25 words per minute which is needed in the language Hindi and the knowledge of MS Office or other any computer applications will make the element of preference on the part of the applicants.
Selection Method: The most important for the applicants is to make the queries that are regarding the assortment of the applicants which states that written test, type test and interview will be commenced by the National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD) in the series respectively and only after wards final selection of the applicants will be made.
Scheme to submit an application: The need from the applicants in concern to the registration is the submission of the application in the prescribed format and it must be attached with all the attested documents and while making the final dispatch the name of the post must be mentioned on it.
The documents needed to be posted by the applicants are as below:
- Documents that belong to the possession of the applicants in the educational qualification.
- Certificates which belong to the experience in the concerned field.
- Proof which is regarding the caste of the applicants under the various reserve category applicants i.e. SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes), OBC (Other Backward Classes), PH (physically handicapped) etc under the supportive format of the Government of India.
- Photo graphs of the applicants that must be recently clicked and are of pass port size.
Important Date: It is essential for the applicants to make the final submission of the application at the office premises within the 30 days of the advertisement being notified by the National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD).
- Date on which the advertisement was duly publicized in the 6th Nov 2013.
Important Link: The most important for the applicants is to get the entire detail including the general conditions and these are accessible at the link below: