National Institute of Rock Mechanics is popularly known by its short name NIRM. The institute established in the year of 1988. It comes under the Ministry of Mines. The institute engaged in the works of the Mining and Civil Constructions Industry. National Institute of Rock Mechanics (NIRM) is one of the popular authorities in the field of mines and civil construction. This institute was being established in month July 1988. Since its commencement, the foundation has full-grown in potency and importance to mature as a certified body providing research and consultancy maintenance in rock mechanics and it has attained the International standards.
NIRM Recruitment 2017 – Director Vacancies – Last Date: 23-10-17
|No. of Vacancies||N/A|
|Experience||20 Years Experience in Research|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 37,400-67,000/- Per Month + GP Rs. 10,000/-|
|Age Limit||55 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs. 200/- Due to DD in Favour of NIRM|
|Application Procedure||Interested Candidates May Send Their CV & Application Format to the Address: Economic Advisor, Ministry of Mines (Govt. of India), 3rd Floor, Room-308, A-Wing, Shastri Bhavan, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi–110 001.|
|Notification Link||Download Official Notification Here|
|Application Form||Download Application Form|
NIRM Recruitment 2016-17: 23 Vacancies (Closed)
Post Name: Various Vacancies
- Scientist: 09 posts
- Scientist Assistant: 07 posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 02 posts
- Finance & Accounts Officer: 01 post
- Administrative Officer: 01 post
- Office Assistant: 02 posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 02 posts
Age Limit as on 1st Oct 2016: 28-55 years
- Scientist: Degree in Mining/Civil Engg./Mechanical Engg./Electronics & Communication Engg. Or M.Sc. in relevant discipline, Ph.D
- Scientific Assistant: B.Sc. (PCM)/Diploma in Mining/Mechanical/Electronics Instrumentation Engineering/Technology of three years’ full time duration or its equivalent from a recognized Technical Board/University
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M.Sc./M.Sc.(Tech) in Geophysics/B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics/Instrumentation, experience/training in seismic data processing will be preferred
- Finance & Accounts Officer: Graduation with ACA/ICWA/SAS Qualification with relevant experience
- Administrative Officer: Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University with relevant experience
- Office Assistant: Graduate and be able to type 40 wpm in English/Hindi
- Laboratory Assistant: S.S.L.C.
Application Procedure: Download Application form hard copy send by registered/speed post
Deadline: 31st Aug 2016
NIRM Recruitment 2016-17 for the 11 posts of Scientist, Assistant and Other posts (Closed)
National Institute of Rock Mechanics (NIRM) had provided also for the applicants that an opportunity which was being lodging from long time is being announced. The prospective is to make the placement of the applicants for the 11 posts of Scientist, Assistant and Other posts. eligibility points are discussed widely as beneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: National Institute of Rock Mechanics (NIRM) had provided the necessity of age and education under all the specifics posts as beneath:
- Scientist-I: The education which is being connected with the applicants is the degree which must be under the subjects of mining engineering. The age which is demanded from the applicants is the 30 years.
- Scientific Assistant-I: Applicants are needed under the post to have the education to be as B.Sc. (PCM), diploma in the mining, mechanical engineering, electronic instrumentation or technology. Comparable qualification to this is also equally considerable. Maturity which is needed in the age is stated as 28 years.
- Technician-I: The required education for the post is mentioned to qualify with SSLC passed with the ITI trade certificate which is of duration of 2 years. The age which is being allied with the applicants is the 28 years.
- Finance & Accounts Officer: The need of education for the post is mentioned as graduation with the ACA, ICWA or SAS. Age which is also associated with the applicants is the 45 years.
- Finance & Accounts Officer – Under both the posts the fee which is to pay is Rs. 200.
- Scientific Assistant-I
- Technician-I – Applicants for the posts are required to make the payment as Rs. 100.
The payment must be paid only with the DD. This DD must be in the favor of Finance & Accounts Officer. This fee necessity is stipulated only for the applicants that belong to the category general and SC; ST applicants are exempted from the fee.
Scheme to submit an application: National Institute of Rock Mechanics (NIRM) had provided the applicants with the most wide-ranging process. As provided applicants must check in the application layout and send this with the required certificates.
Important Date: 30th April 2015: Ultimate or final date which is mentioned for the complete reception of the applications. Applicants that will send the application after the date will get their candidature rejected