NIT Agartala Recruitment 2016 for 8 Teaching and Non – Teaching posts : National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala had arranged the progression of making the staffing of the candidates. The process got notified is for Teaching and Non – Teaching posts related to which the detail is underneath:
Age Perimeter: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala had permitted the detail of the age as underneath for each related and the concerning post:
- Teaching Assistant /Junior Engineer / SAS Assistant – Not Exceeding 30 years
- Technician / Laboratory Assistant / Work Assistant – below 27 years
- Junior Assistant – below 27 years
- Stenographer – below 27 years
- Superintendent / Accountant – Not Exceeding 30 years
- Secretary – Not Exceeding 30 years
- Senior Pharmacist – Not Exceeding 30 years
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification for each post is underneath:
- Teaching Assistant /Junior Engineer / SAS Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Post Graduation Degree in the respective trade.
- Technician / Laboratory Assistant / Work Assistant – B.Sc. or Senior Secondary wit ITI course.
- Junior Assistant – 10+2 passed in any discipline with the minimum typing speed of 35 WPM along with the proficiency in computer word processing and spreadsheet.
- Stenographer – 12th class passed with the speed of short – hand 80 words per minute in stenography with the proficiency in computer word processing and spreadsheet.
- Superintendent – The academic need under the post is Bachelor’s Degree in any of the discipline or Master’s Degree with the knowledge of Computers.
- Accountant – Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with the knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Secretary – The necessity of the academic having permitted under the post is the 12th class passed along with the minimum speed of 100 WPM in Stenography.
- Senior Pharmacist – Applicants needed having the education as 10+2 passed or the comparable education in Science. Applicants must also have the possession of two years Diploma and the minimum six months internship in Pharmacy.
Selection Process: The process of the selection having permitted by the supremacy mentions the evaluation of the candidates via the interview session and the verification of the certificates and the documents.
Application Submission: The obligation on the candidates is to use the application under the pattern arranged. The application is also available at the official site of National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala. Applicants are to send the necessary certificates and the documents.
Significant Date: 1st March 2016: The concluding period associated to which the application must get receipted at the office premises. Application after the period will not get entertained from the candidates.
Vital Link: National Institute of Technology (NIT), Agartala had mentioned the connection underneath that is to make the candidates getting connected to the complete information along with the format of the application: