Government of India and Government of Himachal Pradesh with the joint venture had duly initiated an institute that was named as National institute of Technology, Hamirpur. It is most commonly known as NIT. It is under the 20 NIT’s that had been initiated and the year of the establishment of the NIT is 1986. It was being initiated as the regional engineering college that is providing the extreme learning experience to the undergraduate, post graduate and the doctorate education. The reason behind why the NIT had been regarded as the deemed university is that it believes in providing the education that makes the overall development of the learners. Education duly provided covers the both theoretical as well the practical approach and more emphasis is given on the research work.
NIT Hamirpur Ambulance Driver Recruitment 2016: 2 Vacancies
- Post Name: Ambulance Driver
- Age Limit: 18-45 years
- Qualification: 10th pass from the HPBSE’s or education board recognized by the HP Govt and possessing a valid driving license for L.M.V with min 5 years’ experience
- Application Procedure: Apply Offline by Post
- Deadline: 11th March 2016
National institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur had mentioned the required criterion which is being favoring for the 56 posts of Junior Assistant Technical Assistant and Technician Posts. The detail which is being thoroughly integrated and evaluated by the applicants is being mentioned to be as below:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set:
- Junior Assistant: The age maturity desirable from the applicants is provided to be 27 years. Applicants to get qualified must be having the education to be 10+2 which could be in any of the stream.
- Technical Assistant: Applicants are liable for having the age of 30 years under the post to get qualified and applicants must have possessed the educational qualification to be as diploma in the engineering in the concerned specialism.
- Technician: Under the necessity of the post applicants must have the age of 27 years and scholastic need is B.Sc. degree in the concerning field or 10+2 with the ITI course.
Fees Schedule: National institute of Technology (NIT) had provided the fee schedule to be Rs. 250 for the applicants to make payment via the demand draft (DD).
Scheme to submit an application: The registration process is demanding from the applicants to send the application under the arranged and approved scheme. This application is needed to post with all the required certificates that are attested.
Important Date: 25th July 2014: terminating date to accept the applications.
- To get the concept of the complete scheme of the placement the link which is being required by the applicants is thoroughly mentioned to be as below:
- The link which is being mentioned below is mandatory to get the application form which is to fill by the applicants:
National institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur Recruitment 2015 for the post of Lecturers (closed)
National institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur had always made sure that the study is being granted under the supremacy of the expert faculty. This faculty is being chosen by the suitable methods of the selection. Applications had been invited by the NIT for the posts of Lecturer whose detail is as mentioned to be below:
Electronics & Communication Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Only with the specialization in communication Skill (English)
With the specialization in management
Centre for Material Science and Engineering
Before to proceed for the next important steps and to make the count of the eligibility required for stepping further some criterions are mentioned to be below:
Educational Criterion Set: National institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur had stated that it is elementary to have the required academics. According to it posts that had been numbered as I to VII must have the educational qualification of PHD with the first class UG and PG level. Post numbered as VIII and IX (a) had the requirement of the PHD with the MA, M.Sc. and M. Phil. For the rest of the posts the need is the PHD along with the MBA or PGDM with having the background of the engineering.
Selection Method: The selection process of the National institute of Technology (NIT) is stating that applicants will be selected with the interview session. Along with it verification of documents is also admirable.
Scheme to submit an application: To make the registration under the posts application format of the National institute of Technology (NIT) is to be used. This duly prescribed application along with all the required documents must be posted by the time.
- Date by which the applications must be receipted is 24th Jan 2014.
- List of the elected applicants will be publicized on the official website at the date 31st Jan 2014.
Important Link: To have the attachment with the official advertisement the link which is required is as below: