National Institute of Unani Medicine (NIUM), Bangalore is a government organization which is under the esteemed organization of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. This institute provides its best education by the research, training and teaching in the 6 different major Post Graduate courses in the Unani Medicine along with the other courses. Institute makes their programs successful by organizing the various workshops, seminars and the guest appearances of the various famous and reputed personalities for the beneficial of the candidates.
NIUM Recruitment 2017: 28 Vacancies
Post Name: Teaching and Non Teaching
- Professor: 06 posts
- Reader: 01 post
- Lecturer: 01 post
- Resident Medical Officer: 01 post
- Anaesthetist: 02 posts
- Radiologist: 01 post
- Staff Nurse: 04 posts
- EEG Technician: 01 post
- Pharmacist: 01 post
- Store Keeper/Upper Division Clerk: 01 post
- Stenographers: 02 posts
- Electrician: 01 post
- LDC/Cahier: 03 posts
- Library Assistant : 01 post
- Head Clerk: 01 post
- Accountant: 01 post
Age Limit: 28-50 years
- Professor: 37400-67000 + GP Rs.8700/- + NPA
- Reader: 15600-39100 + GP Rs.7600/- with NPA
- Lecturer/Resident Medical Officer: 15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400/- with NPA
- Anaesthetist/ Radiologist: 15600-39100 + GP Rs.5400/-
- Staff Nurse: 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200/-
- EEG Technician/Pharmacist: 5200-20200 + GP Rs.2800/-
- Store Keeper/Upper Division Clerk/Jr. Stenographer/Electrician: 5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400/-
- LDC/Cahier/Jr. Library Assistant: 5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/-
- Head Clerk: 20000/- per month
- Accountant: 20000/- per month
- Professor/Reader/Lecturer: Post Graduate Degree in Unani Medicine in the concerned subject recognized under IMCC Act, 1970
- Resident Medical Officer: Degree in Unani of a recognized University/Statutory/Faculty/Council/or equivalent and included in the II Schedule of CCIM Act, 1970. MD/MS Unani in Clinical Subjects
- Anaesthetist: MBBS with MD in Anaesthesia. Enrolment in the MCI Register
- Radiologist: MD in Radiology with three years experience in the relevant field
- Staff Nurse: Bachelor Degree in Nursing from a recognized University
- EEG Technician: Bachelor Degree in Science from a recognized University with 2 years experience in Laboratory Technology in the relevant fields in Laboratory of a recognized Hospital/Institution
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy with Unani subject from a recognized State Board of Education. Knowledge of Hindi/Urdu/English
- Store Keeper/Upper Division Clerk: Bachelor Degree in Science/Commerce/Arts/Law from a recognized University/Computer Course
- Stenographers: Intermediate or equivalent qualification with a speed of 40 wpm in typing and 80 wpm in shorthand and computer course
- Electrician: 2 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized State Board or Technical Education
- LDC/Cahier: Intermediate or equivalent with a speed of 30 wpm in English typewriting or 25 wpm in Hindi typewriting and proficiency in computers
- Library Assistant: Certificate in Library Science. Knowledge of Urdu/Hindi/English
- Head Clerk/Accountant: Bachelor Degree in Science/Commerce/Arts/Law from a recognized University. With four years experience in the relevant fields. Computer Course
Application Procedure: Download Application Format and Printout Hard Copy by registered/speed post
Advertisement Date: 12th Nov 2016
Deadline: Within 30 days from the date of Advertisement
National Institute of Unani Medicine Recruitment 2016 for the Teaching and Non Teaching Posts (closed)
The recruitment that had been announced by the authority 2013 for the Teaching and Non Teaching Posts which are as mentioned below:
- Clinical registrar
These posts are required to be filled on the Direct, deputation or the basis of the contract basis. Necessary eligibility conditions required for applying for the post are as mentioned below:
Age limit and the educational Qualification: Educational qualification and the age limit must be of as mentioned below. However the required relaxation would also be provided in the age to the candidates under the rules and regulations of the authority.
1. Professor: Degree in Unani medicine with 60% marks is required in the concerned field with due experience Candidates must be below the age 50 years applying for the post.
2. Reader: Degree in the Unani medicine with minimum of the 60% marks with the required experience under the age 50 years are eligible for the post.
3. Lecturer: 60% marks in the degree under the Unani Medicine with the upper age limit of 40 years and the experience is also being required for the post.
4. Clinical registrar: Degree with the first division in the Unani Medicine under the age 40 years are eligible for the post.
5. Radiologist: M.D. with the trait Radiology with the maximum age of 45 years with the 3 years experience is the desirable qualification.
6. Anesthetics: MBBS with the M.D. in the subject Anesthesia with the enrolment in the MCI registrar is the required qualification. Age of the candidates should be 40 years.
Selection procedure: Written test that would be followed by the interview session only meant for the candidates selected under the written test is the basic criterion for the selection of the candidates.
Last Date: 15th July 2013: last date up to which the application would be received by the authority.
How to apply: Application with the required set of the attested documents is needed to send to the authority at the address mentioned in the notification.
Required testimonials are as mentioned to be below:
- Certificate of the Date of Birth Certificate.
- Proof of the Caste of the candidates under the reserved category.
- Marks sheet of M.D., BUMS, MBBS and the required qualification for all the years.
- Experience Certificate
Another required details are mentioned in the below linkage”. http://nium.in/news/frontscroller13711855047.pdf