NIVEDI Recruitment 2016 for 4 posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Young Professional, and DEO: The recent notification broadcasted by the National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) is to make the enrolment for the announced various projects. The detail announced by the supremacy is for the four posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Young Professional, and DEO and detail of eligibility are underneath:
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Young Professional-I: 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
Age Limit: The obligation of the age maturity for each associated post got mentioned underneath by the National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics (NIVEDI):
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women
- Young Professional-I: The age got announced under the perimeter of 21 years to 45 years
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): The age maturity required under the post as 18 years to 30 years
- The necessary age by the candidates is must to get attained on the date of the advertisement. The associated relaxation in the age will get allowed to the candidates that are under the reserved community on presenting the suitable certificate of caste.
Educational Qualification: The accountability of the education for each related position got mentioned beneath systematically:
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): The education having required under the post got mentioned as Ph.D. or M. V. Sc. The announced academic got required in the trades of Pathology, Epidemiology, Microbiology, Medicine or Preventive Vet Medicine.
- Young Professional-I: Applicants are to get allied with the necessary academic as M.Sc. got required in the subjects of Microbiology, Biochemistry or Biotechnology.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): The academic needed under the specific post is Graduation Degree that could be in any of the branches of Science.
Selection Process: The sole criterion as notified to make the assortment of the candidates is the interview session followed by the verification of the required documents and the certificates.
Application Submission: The structured process of the registration by the National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) is the attendance of the candidates for the interview session. Applicants, as announced, must attend the session with the related certificates and the documents in the original as well as Xerox.
Significant Dates: 9th Nov 2015: The date having announced to make the attendance for the meeting. The associated time to start the interview session got mentioned as 11:00 am.
- Applicants are liable to make the presence before the time 10:00 am for getting registered for the interview.
Vital Link: National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology & Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) had mentioned the associated web portal underside so that applicants can get attached with the official notice and the format of the registering application: