National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) is the Public Sector Company that had its complete authorization under the Ministry of Steel. It is the India’s largest iron ore producer and it had its contribution in exploring many of other minerals also. It had made intermingle of the various minerals with the research work which is carried over large scale.
[table “” not found /]
NMDC Results 2015 for post of Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee: NMDC had made an announcement that is related with the written examination. The complete detail that is in concern with recruiting the applicants is notified in the official advertisement in the number 01/2014. Out of the output that the applicants had made in to record by the test, best output results are being chosen and are being invited for the interview session and date by which the applicants must attend the interview is 20th Oct 2014.
List of the sorted out applicants on the basis of the test can see the result at the link below:
On the day of the interview documents that will be required to be brought by the applicants are as below in original as well as Xerox:
- The document that is pertaining to date of birth of the candidate which can also be proved with the matriculation certificate.
- The entire official document concerning with the Educational and professional qualification.
- Proof pertaining to the group of people to which applicants belong i.e. under the reserved category and certificates should be under the directives of the Government of India.
- OBC applicants will produce the caste certificate under the non creamy layer.
- Any document out of the driving license, voter ID card, Adhar card, passport etc that could make confirmation regarding the identification of the applicants.
- Residential proof that must not be six months older.
- Photo graphs of the applicants.
- Experience certificate and also the NOC from the same authority.
Applicants must visit the official website randomly so that keep updating with the any of the recent announcement in concern to the appointment.
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Results 2014 for the post of Maintenance Assistant (Mechanical): National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) had announced the result for the written examination that was conducted on the date 17th March 2013 and all the required procedure was to be conducted for the post of Maintenance Assistant (Mechanical) and as for now the list of the short listed applicants is being made and these are being duly invited for the medical test 6th Sep 2014 to the date 8th Sep 2014.
Applicants must see the entire detail on the link that is as mentioned below with the detail of the venue also.