NMRC (Noida Metro Rail Corporation) has issued recruitment notification inviting applications for various non-executive posts. There are total 745 posts in various departments such as accountant, stenography, customer relations etc. The application process starts from 5/11/2016. In this article, details related to eligibility, selection criteria, application process and many more have been explained.
Noida Metro Railway Recruitment 2017: 745 Vacancies
There are total 745 posts available with the NMRC for this recruitment season. These vacancies are from various non-executive categories as described below:
|Train Operator/ Station Controller||194 Posts|
|CRA (Customer Relations Assistant)||65 Posts|
|Junior Engineer- Electrical||59 Posts|
|Junior Engineer- Electronics||63 Posts|
|Junior Engineer- Mechanical||18 Posts|
|Junior Engineer- Civil||20 Posts|
|Account Assistant||08 Posts|
|Office Assistant||06 Posts|
Fulfilling eligibility criteria is an important step before filling out the application form. Candidates not matching the eligibility criteria will have their application forms rejected. Below are the important criteria for eligibility for NMRC vacancies 2016.
- Nationality: Candidates applying for NMRC vacancies 2016 should be of Indian origin with valid Permanent Residency Proof and ID proof.
- Age Limit: The lower age limit for candidates applying for various posts with NMRC is 18 years. The age requirements as per posts is as follows:
|Sl. No.||Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Train Operator/ Station Controller||18 years-28 years
|2||CRA (Customer Relations Assistant)|
|3||Junior Engineer- Electrical|
|4||Junior Engineer- Electronics|
|5||Junior Engineer- Mechanical|
|6||Junior Engineer- Civil|
|10||Maintainer||18 years- 25 years|
Relaxation of age limit is allowed to candidates from special classes. These are as follows:
|Class||UAR (Upper Age Relaxation up to)|
|PWD (Person With Disability)||10 years|
- Educational Qualification: Applicants interested in career with NMRC (Noida Metro Rail Corporation) are required to fulfil the below mentioned educational and medical criteria.
|Posts||Education||As per IRMM (Indian Railway Medical Manual) Medical Standards|
|Train Operator/ Station Controller||Diploma in Engineering (Electronic, Electrical or Equivalent) or B.Sc Honours (Maths, Chemistry or Physics) from a government recognised institute or university||Aye-One or (A-1)|
|CRA (Customer Relations Assistant)||3 or 4 years of Graduation course from government recognised institute or university. Certificate in CAC (Computer Application Course) with minimum duration of 6 weeks|
|Junior Engineer- Electrical||Diploma in Engineering (Electronic, Electrical or Equivalent) from a government recognised institute or university||Category Aye-One or (A-1) (Not below category Aye-Three or (A-1)|
|Junior Engineer- Electronics||Diploma in Engineering (Electronic, Electrical, Communications or equivalent) from a government recognised institute or university|
|Junior Engineer- Mechanical||Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical or Equivalent) from a government recognised institute or university|
|Junior Engineer- Civil||Diploma in Engineering (Civil or Equivalent) from a government recognised institute or university|
|Account Assistant||B.Com or equivalent from a government recognised institute or university|
|Office Assistant||B.Com, B.A, B.Sc or equivalent from a government recognised institute or university||Cee-One or C-1|
|Stenographer||3 or 4 years of Graduation course from government recognised institute or university. One year of Secretarial Practice and Office Management Course.
Shorthand Speed (80 wpm in English)
Typing Speed (40 wpm in English)
Desirable: Proficient in typing and/or shorthand in Hindi
|Maintainer||ITI (SCVT/SCVT)||Bee-One or B-1|
- Application process will be online and candidates are required to visit the official website delhimetrorail.com for application form.
- Essential requirements will be valid email-ID, Phone number, Scan copy of signature and passport-sized photograph
- Once at the website’s home page, click ‘career’
- Next step will be clicking the ‘apply online’ option
- Candidates should fill the required details and then upload signature and photograph
- Once the application form is successfully filled, candidates will be given Bank Challan. The challan will have a unique BRN (Bank Reference Number)
- Candidates are required to submit the examination fee via Bank Challan provided.
|Corporation Name||NMRC (Noida Metro Rail Corporation|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Personal Interview, Psycho Test, Medical Examination|
|Online Application will Start||5th November 2016|
|Online Application Will End|
|Payment of Application Fee||28th Jan 2017|