The Government of West Bengal has invited applicants to fill up various vacancies under North 24 Parganas District. The vacancies are applicable for the following areas- Gaighata, Bongaon, Amdanga, Bagda and Barasat- I. This is an excellent opportunity for locals who are looking forward to be a part of the State Government machinery. The complete detail of the recruitment notification is mentioned below.
North 24 Parganas District Recruitment 2017: 68 Vacancies
Post Name: Executive Assistant and Nirman Sahayak
- Executive Assistant: 37 posts
- Nirman Sahayak: 31 posts
Age Limits as on 1st Jan 2016: 18-40 years
- Executive Assistant: Rs.7100-37600/- plus Grade Pay Rs.3600/-
- Nirman Sahayak: Rs.9000-40500/- plus Grade Pay Rs.4400/-
- Executive Assistant: Bachelor Degree and Diploma in Computer Application
- Nirman Sahayak: Diploma in Civil Engineering
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Exam and Interview
Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://north24parganas.gov.in
Deadline: 23rd Dec 2016
Written Exam Date: 5th Dec 2017
Official Website: north24parganas.gov.in
North 24 Parganas District Recruitment 2016-17: 470 Vacancies (Closed)
- Post Name: Village Resource Person (VRP)
- Age Limit: 18 years
- Qualification: 10th/12th pass or equivalent from a reputed Board and Candidate should have worked in MGNERGS or have family members
- Selection Procedure: Selection will be basis on Qualification marks and Experience in Social Audit as well as Interview
- Application Procedure: Download Application Form and Printout hard copy send by registered/speed post before 19th Sept 2016
- Deadline: 19th Sept 2016
Through a notification dated 31/05/2016, (Closed)
Number of Vacancies
The total number of vacancies under this notification is 550. The break-up of the same is as follows:
|Block Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Barasat – I||90|
Interested candidates can apply only if they possess the necessary qualifications for the given post. Here are the list of requirements for the candidates.
- The age of the candidate should be atleast 18 years.
- A candidate must have atleast passed Class X Examination or any other exam with equivalent rank as recognized by the Government.
- The candidate or his family should possess MGNREGA Job Card.
- The candidate should be residing permanently in any one of the above mentioned blocks.
- Candidates can apply for the same block of whom they are permanent resident.
- Female Candidates who belong to SHG (Self Help Group) would be given preference.
- Candidates with supervising experience in MGNREGA would be preferred.
How to apply
The notification as published by the Government of West Bengal comes with an application form which interested candidates can take a print out and use. For getting the online application form for this recruitment notification, candidates can click HERE. After having the application form printed out, the same needs to filled up neatly and accurately. Factors such as name of the candidate, address of the candidate and other details should be cleanly written. Candidates would also be required to paste their recent color photograph in the form.
Once the form has been duly filled up, it needs to be sent to the respective District Nodal Officer. The complete address is available in the official notification. To get the address, click here.
After the application has been made, the candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in Class X and work experience in as a member of SHG. Even people having supervisor’s experience in MGNREGA would be preferred over others.
The selection process would be complete by 27/06/2016 and after that the selection committee will invite the shortlisted candidates for a round of personal interview. During this process the final selection would be made and candidates who will pass this interview round would be confirmed with the respective job. The list of shortlisted candidates would be published online at www.north4parganas.gov.in.
Note: Selected candidates will not be given the status of a permanent employee with the Government. Candidates would be recruited on the basis of per day work and will not be paid on days when there no work being done. Additionally, the selection made by the Government cannot be questioned by any candidate.
- The connection made known underside by the North 24 Parganas District is worthy to collect the notification: