National Productivity Council (NPC) had mentioned the associated features to make the candidates enrolled for the various positions.
NPC Recruitment 2017- Experts, Trainers & Consultant Vacancies – Last Date: 31-07-17
|Post Name||Experts, Trainers & Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||N/A|
|Qualification||Post Graduate/ Doctorate|
|Experience||05 Years relevant Experience|
|Application Procedure||Download Application Form & Send it to the Address: Group Head (HRM), National Productivity Council, 5-6, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110 003 .|
|Notification Link||Download Official Notification and Application Form|
NPC Recruitment 2017- 02 Project Associate Vacancies – Last Date : 30-06-2017 (closed)
|Post Name||Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Qualification||BE Mech./ Elect.Chemical Industrial Engg|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15000/- Per Month|
|Application Procedure||Apply Offline & Send CV before 30-06-2017, 1700 hrs clearly indicating all details to Address: Regional Director, National Productivity Council, Novelty Chambers, 7th Floor, Grant Road(E), Mumbai-400 007(Maharashtra) application can also be forwarded through e-mail at|
|Notification Link||Download Official Notification Here|
NPC Recruitment 2016-17 for 263 posts of Examiner (Closed)
The process having made recognized thoroughly is for 263 posts of Examiner and the different subject associated under the post are below:
Age Limit: The age requirement having arranged for the applicants is under the boundary of not less than 21 years and not more than 35 years. The associated age reckoning mentioned making by the candidates on the date 1st August 2015. The candidates on the simpler terms must be born between the dates 1st August 1980 and 1st August 1994. The age relaxation is allowable for the candidates that are under the community reserved.
Educational Qualification: National Productivity Council
- Chemistry: The necessity of the education having mentioned as Master’s Degree in the Chemistry.
- Computer Science/ Information Technology: The qualification needed to make the candidates qualified is Bachelor’s Degree. The Degree got necessitates in the subject of Computer Engineering, Information Technology or Master’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Electrical Engineering: The qualifying education got mentioned as Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Electronics & Communication: Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Microbiology: Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology Engineering.
- Civil Engineering: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering is the worthy education required to make the candidates eligible for the post.
- Mechanical Engineering: Applicants are to get connected with academic as Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Selection Process: The associated process required to make the applicants having enrolled for the position is written test and the interview session.
Application Submission: The procedure of making the candidates registered for the post is to get started with the official site of the National Productivity Council. The application must get compiled thoroughly and as the proof of it the printout is must to get retained for the future usage.
- 12th Oct 2015: The date having announced to make the initiation of the submission of the application online.
- 31st Oct 2015: The final date until which the reception of the application needed getting entertained at the official site. The site after the date will get inactivated and will not be available for any of the compliance of application.
- The notification presented underneath by the supremacy got announced to make the connection with the recruitment advertisement:
- The necessary information bulletin for the announced posts is to get collected with the connection beneath:
- To get the online instructions the associated web portal got presented beneath:
- To make the relation with the online instructions the concerning web portal is underneath:
- The remaining general instructions are to get collected with the linkage made available beneath: