CSIR- National Physical Laboratory is commonly known as NPL. In the present days, NPL gives a great opportunity for those candidates who are interested to do job and make their career in National Physical Laboratory. Interested candidates can download the official advertisement of NPL recruitment 2017 from then link given below under the head of reference. We are trying to give best short knowledge to candidates for find their eligibility as per desired position under NPL Recruitment 2017 project.
CSIR-NPL Recruitment 2017: 21 Vacancies
Post Name: Technical Assistant and Scientist
- Technical Assistant: 06 posts
- Scientist: 15 posts
Age Limit as on 17th Jan 2017: 28-32 years
- Technical Assistant: Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
- Scientist: ME/M.Tech in relevant discipline or Ph.D
- Technical Assistant: Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/ECE/Civil Engineering
- Scientist: Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.6600/-
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written Test/Trade Test/Skill Test/Interview
Application Procedure: Apply Online through official website: http://www.nplindia.org and Printout Hard Copy Send by registered/speed post before 24th Jan 2017
Deadline: 17th Jan 2017
Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 24th Jan 2017
Official Website: www.nplindia.org
NPL Recruitment 2016-17: 18 Various Vacancies (closed)
- Post Name: JRF, SRF, Sr Project Fellow, Project Fellow, Project Assistant
- Age Limit as on 10th Feb 2016: 28-32 years
- Qualification: M.Sc., M.Tech, B.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institute
- Selection Process: Walk-in Interview
- Interview Date & Time: 10th Feb 2016 at 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM
- Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
(Closed) Total Vacancies: CSIR- National Physical Laboratory (NPL) is performing a recruitment job 2015 advertisement to select Forty Three (43) active & sincere job searchers having Indian citizenship as the post of Project Assistant (11 – post), RA (05 – posts), ISRO-SRF (01 – post), Project Fellow (Junior – 01 post), SRF (02 – posts), Research Intern (02 – posts), Research Staff (01 – post), Skilled Manpower (04 – posts), Project Assistant Level – II (01 – post), Research Assistant (01 – post), Project Fellow (02 – post), Project Fellow (Senior – 02 posts), JRF (07 – posts) and Senior Project Assistant (03 – posts).
Minimum Eligibility Standards: Candidates should have M.Tech/BE/ B.Tech/BCA/ Graduate with one-year diploma/ M.Sc with sixty (60%) percentage marks “OR” Ph.D in the concerned discipline “OR” Equivalent and attained minimum of eighteen (18) years of age. We are giving instruction to applicants for view an official notice defined ahead under the title of reference to undergo more about NPL recruitment 2015.
Last Dates: Candidates can attend the personal interview on 17 & 18th April, 2015 from 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM.
Mode of Submitting Form: Candidates can appear for an individual interview at the address given below in authorized notification along with the duly completed application form defined in the official website of NRL “OR” under the title of reference and recent passport size photograph, original and photo state copies of minimum eligibility documents in support of date of birth, reserved caste, education qualification, residence proof and working experience (if any).
Selection Process for NPL Recruitment 2015: In advance to attend the final stage of selection, i.e. personal interview, candidates will be summarized as per basis of their prior educational career marks.
- After 10.00 A.M on particular interview day, candidates will lose the right to attend the interview.
- Candidates applying under a reserved caste and female candidates will be liable to take relaxation in an upper age limit as per GOI norms.
- Any type of traveling experience will not be given to candidates for attend the interview.
- If it is testified that candidates fill an application with false information, then they will be disqualified at any stage of appointment.
Reference for NPL Recruitment 2015: Click on Advertisement links to know more details regarding physical fitness/fee details/pay grade/application form/salary/relaxation/submission address and, etc.