NRCC Recruitment 2016 for post of Office Assistant, Computer Operator and other posts: National Research Centre for Citrus (NRCC) for the post of Office Assistant, Computer Operator, and other posts had announced to invite the candidates for the interview session. The complete detail of the announced positions got mentioned underneath:
Age Limit: The associated age requirement for the post – Technical Assistant got mentioned as 40 years and for the post of Office Assistant and Computer Operator as 35 years.
Educational Qualification: National Research Centre for Citrus (NRCC) had made accessible the complete detail as underneath for the every post uniquely:
- Subject Matter Specialist (Horticulture): The associated educational qualification under the post is M.Sc. in the Horticulture or Agriculture.
- Subject Matter Specialist (Soil & Water Conservation Engineering) – B. Tech in soil & water conservation engineering is the education that will make the candidates getting qualified under the positions.
- Subject Matter Specialist (Agriculture Extension Education) – Sc. in agriculture extension education or M.Sc. Agriculture with the speciality in agriculture extension.
- Technical Assistant: The requirement of the academic for the post is Graduation in any of the disciplines. Applicants must also have the typing speed of at least 40 WPM.
- Office Assistant (Audit & Accounts Section): The education having associated with the post is B. Com or M. Com along with the appropriate knowledge of the computer applications.
- Office Assistant (Administration & Establishment Section):Sc. or M.Sc. is the qualification significant to make the applicants eligible.
- Computer Operator: Applicants are to get connected with the qualification as B.Sc. or BCA.
- Office Assistant (Tissue Culture Lab): The qualification associated to make the candidates qualified completely is the Agriculture Biotechnology, M.Sc. Biotechnology or Biochemistry.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates announced making on the basis of the written test and the interview. Both the tests are equally accountable in making the selection of the candidates.
Application Submission: The announcement by the National Research Centre for Citrus (NRCC) for the announced positions regarding the registration is to make the presence for the interview session. The detail got specified mentions to bring the application arranged on the plain paper along with all the associated documents and the certificates.
Significant Dates: The date of interview is 14th, 16th, 20th, 21st, 23rd, 28th and 29th Oct 2015.
Vital Link: National Research Centre for Citrus (NRCC) had mentioned the linkage below so that the connection to the advertisement can get asserted: