National Research Centre on Litchi (NRCL), Bihar had notified the enrolment scheme on the temporary basis. The progression having arranged is for various post which the detail is underneath:
NRCL Recruitment 2016: 12 Vacancies
Post Name: Young Professional-I & II
- Young Professional –I: 04 posts
- Young Professional-II: 08 posts
Age Limit: 21-45 years
- Young Professional –I: 15, 000/-
- Young Professional-II: 25, 000/-
- Young Professional –I: Sc. (Agricultural/Horticulture). PME Cell/Crop Coordination Cell: Graduate with DCA/DTB/Graduate Degree Holders with specialization in Computer hardware/software application
- Young Professional-II: Sc. (Ag.) in Horticulture/Agronomy/Soil Science/plant Physciology/Biochemistry/Agrl. Entomology/Plant Pathology/Microbiology/Plant Breeding and Genetics/Agrl. Economics) and M.Sc. Ag. (Horticulture PHT)/M.Tech (Post harvest Tech.)
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Interview
Application Procedure: Walk-in Interview with Original & Self Attested Copies
Interview Date & Time: 8th Nov 2016 at 11.00 am
Venue of Interview: ICAR-National Research Centre on Litchi, Mushahari Farm, Mushahari, Muzaffarpur, Bihar-842002
NRCL Recruitment 2016 for 4 posts of Technician and Technical Assistant (Closed)
- Technical Assistant-T-3 (Field / Farm): 01 Post (UR)
- Technician-T-1 (Field / Farm): 02 Posts (UR)
- Technician-T-1 (Lab. Technician): 01 Post (OBC)
Age Perimeter: National Research Centre on Litchi (NRCL) had mentioned the detail of the age for all the posts as under the arranged boundary of maturity. The necessity of the age perimeter got mentioned as 18 years to 30 years. The reckoning or calculation of the age mentioned making by the candidates on the closing date of application reception. The relaxation in the age will get permitted for the SC (Scheduled caste), ST (Scheduled tribes) for five years, OBC (Other Backward Classes) for three years and PH (physically handicapped) for ten years.
Educational Qualification: The obligation of the education under the post got presented underneath systematically:
- Technical Assistant-T-3 (Field / Farm): Applicants for the post are to get connected with the education as Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or any of the respective branches of Science and Social Science.
- Technician-T-1 (Field / Farm): Applicants under the post must be Matriculation passed or the comparable academic.
- Technician-T-1 (Lab Technician): The necessity of the education under the post got mentioned as Matriculation passed or the analogous qualification.
Fees Schedule: The necessity of paying the fee got mentioned for the general candidates only. The permitted amount for registration is Rs. 200 that got required paying in the form of the bank draft that is in the favor of ICAR Unit – National Research Centre on Litchi (NRCL) payable at Muzaffarpur (Bihar). The fee announced exempting for SC, ST, PH and Female candidates.
Selection Process: The written test will help the supremacy to make the selection of the candidates.
Application Submission: The registration process announced by the National Research Centre on Litchi (NRCL) mentions the application forwarding under the pattern arranged. The application got required sending with the associated certificates and the documents.
- 29th Dec 2015: The date on which the notification got announced systematically by the supremacy.
- Applicants are liable sending the application within the period of 30 days from the date of the advertisement.
- The necessity on the remote area candidates is to make the forwarding of the application within the period of 45 days from the publication of the notification.
Vital Link: National Research Centre on Litchi (NRCL) had mentioned the connection underneath that will make the candidates getting connected to the official advertisement and the generally authorized format of the application for registration:
- TA (Traveling Allowance) or DA (Daily Allowance) will not get allowed to the candidates that will make the presence for the selection schemes.