National Research Centre for Orchids (NRCO) had announced the detail of the employment on the vacated positions.
NRCO Skilled Support Staff Recruitment 2016: 1 Vacancy
- Age Limit: 18-25 years
- Qualification: 10th or equivalent pass/ITI
- Selection Process: Written Test/Practical Test
- Application Procedure: Apply offline by post
- Deadline: 29th Feb 2016
NRCO Recruitment 2016 for 3 posts of Research Associate, SRF and Young Professional: The progression having arranged is to get worked out for three posts of Research Associate, SRF, and Young Professional for which detail of eligibility is underneath:
- Young Professional – II (Computer): 01 Post
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Age Perimeter: National Research Centre for Orchids (NRCO) had mentioned the concern of the age for each post as underneath systematically:
- Young Professional – II (Computer): 21 years to 45 years
- Research Associate: 40 years for Men and 45 years for Women candidates
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women candidates
- Young Professional – II (Computer): The concern of the qualification under the post got mentioned as MCA or B. Tech as required in the Computer Science
- Research Associate: Applicants for the post requires having the educational need as Ph.D. in the Agricultural Science or Relevant basic science. Applicants with the qualifications Master’s Degree in Agricultural or Basic Science with the two years work experience are equally qualified to apply for the post.
- Senior Research Fellow: The associated need of the academic got presented as Master’s Degree in Economic Botany, Horticulture or Botany or the related subjects. Applicants associated to the basic education must also have the 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates with the Post Graduation Degree in Basic Science with three years Bachelor’s Degree and two years Master’s Degree with NET qualification are also entitled to the post.
Tenure of Service: National Research Centre for Orchids (NRCO) had mentioned the service period as one year and the nature of service is to get extended on having the appropriate proficiency in the work.
Selection Process: The selection criterion having structured under the post to fill the vacated positions is the interview session. Applicants needed also getting checked on the genuineness via the verification of the certificates and the documents.
Application Submission: The associated procedure of the registration as mentioned by the National Research Centre for Orchids (NRCO) is the direct presence for the interview session. Applicants are to make the presence with the necessary certificates and the documents for which detail is in the official advertisement.
Significant Date: 4th Jan 2016: The period on which applicants are liable to make the presence for the interview session. Applicants are accountable to make the presence for the session by the time 11:00 pm. The presence, however, is worth making on the, at least, half an hour than the arranged period of time.
Vital Link: The web portal mentioned beneath by the National Research Centre for Orchids (NRCO) is for the beneficial of the candidates to make the relation with the official advertisement and the associated general conditions: