NRCP Recruitment 2014 for the 12 posts of RA, SRF and other posts: In the view point of having a very good production of the pomegranates ICAR on the date 16th June 2005 had founded a very good at job authority which is being named as National Research Centre on Pomegranate (NRCP). The research sessions are being proposed and worked out under the proficient team that is highly enthusiastic and devoted.
National Research Centre on Pomegranate (NRCP) is an autonomous authorization of Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR) that had recently announced the recruitment procedure for the 12 posts of RA, SRF and other posts. The detail associated is mentioned underneath:
Age limit and Educational Criterion Set: National Research Centre on Pomegranate (NRCP) had provided the detail of the age and education as below related with each of the particular post so that could decided on to apply for the post:
- Research Associate: It is necessary under the post for getting qualified that age must be 40 years for men and 45 years for the women applicants. Educational qualification that is necessary is the PHD degree needed in the plant pathology or M.Sc. needed in the plant pathology, agriculture, botany or life science.
- Senior Research Fellow: Applicants are provided for the eligibility norm that age must be 35 years for men and 40 years for the women applicants. The scholastic maturity which is demanding is provided to be as M.Sc. as required in the horticulture, horticulture (fruit Science) or life science.
- Technical Assistant: The eligibility detail provided for the applicants applying for the post is the age of 35 years and the educational qualification which is required is the B.Sc. mentioned in the agriculture or horticulture.
- Supervisor: The eligibility requirement provided for the applicants for the age is of 35 years and the educational maturity which is interlinked is the diploma, degree that is admissible in the agriculture, horticulture or computer applications.
- Skilled Worker: Aspirants are provided that the age which is desirable from the applicants is the 35 years for the male applicants and 40 years for the female applicants. Applicants are provided that the age which is acceptable is the diploma or agriculture as in the agriculture or horticulture.
Selection Method: It is provided that the selection procedure of the applicants is associated with the personal interview session and with the verification of the certificates.
Scheme to submit an application: The process favorable for the count and the registration of the applicants is structured as a direct walk in interview by the National Research Centre on Pomegranate (NRCP). The presence is binding and favorable only with the certificates countable for merit of applicants.
Important Date: 28th Oct 2014: Date stated for the personal interview session at the time 10:00 am.
References: The linkage is provided by the National Research Centre on Pomegranate (NRCP) as below is elementary to get attached with the official notification and other general conditions associated: